- Ajanta Caves
- Ellora Caves
- Daulatabad Fort
- Bibi-ka-Maqbara (Mini Taj Mahal)\
- Breakfast (Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian, Jain, Vegan)
Pick-up & Drop: Pune Airport
Hotels (3 Star): 7 Apples
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transfers and sightseeing on private basis by Toyota Etios
- Driver allowance, parking fee, tolls, interstate taxes and fuel
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch, Dinner, Tea & Snacks
- Entry fees, recreation fee and guide fee
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation , strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
- Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross island maintenance fee
- Additional usage of vehicle
- Cost of services which is not mentioned in the 'Inclusions'
Day 01: Arrival at Pune, Pune to Aurangabad, Leisure Day
On arrival at Pune Airport, our representative will assist you to transfer to vehicle. Proceed to Aurangabad (240 km, 5-6 hours) and check-in the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Proceed for dinner. Overnight at Aurangabad.
Day 02: Ajanta Caves Tour (Full Day)
After breakfast, proceed for a full day tour to Ajanta Caves (100 km, 3 hours). Return to hotel by evening and proceed for dinner. Overnight at Aurangabad.
Day 03: Ellora Caves, Daulatabad Fort
After breakfast, proceed for half-day tour to Ellora Caves. Later visit Daulatabad Fort. Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight at Aurangabad.
Day 04: Aurangabad City Tour and Departure from Pune
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to visit Bibi-ka-Maqbara (mini Taj Mahal). Later proceed to Pune Airport to board the flight to hometown.
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure to ensure hazzle free and comfortable travel.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the guests in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- The company is not responsible in case of rescheduling of flight, trains, delays in transfers due to unanticipated incidents, non-confirmation of train tickets, change of trains due to non-confirmation of tickets, etc. In such a case, the client must bear the additional expense (on direct payment basis) and company holds no responsibility in bargaining or negotiating with the driver.
- Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- Guests are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Car usage for full day tour is 10 hours and for half day tour is 6 hours.
- The maximum time for driver to wait is 30 min before schedule.
- Overtime fee for car usage will charged directly to the guest.
- Please follow the schedule. The timing of car usage is following the itinerary above.
- The guests must discuss with the driver directly about the next day's plan and confirm from him about the pick up timings of the next day.
- In case the destination of full day or half-day excursion changes due to bad weather or any other unanticipated incidents, the guests will be taken to alternate places lying within the same distance as that of the destination mentioned in the itinerary.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary.
- Guests are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- The guests are requested to cooperate with the driver (or the tour coordinator) and maintain a good code of conduct which is mutually pleasing.
- Tour operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the guests must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- Please carry original ID proof. Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.
- Note: The cancellation charges mentioned above are applicable only for the package. The cancellation charges for flights is separate and is as per the flight cancellation (or rescheduling) policy of the airline.