Pick-up and Drop: Paro Airport, Bhutan
Hotels (3 Star)
- Thimpu: Hotel 89, Taksun or similar
- Punakha: Riksum or similar
- Phobzikha: My Home resort or similar
- Paro: Nivvanna, Blue Poppy, 4 Season or similar
- INR 23,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 29,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Family (3-4 persons):
- INR 22,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 28,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Group (5-6 Persons):
- INR 21,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 27,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Group (7-8 Persons):
- INR 20,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 26,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Group (9-10 Persons):
- INR 19,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 25,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Note: It is recommended that the tourists to Bhutan opt for packages without food (breakfast & dinner) due to the following reasons:
- The food is cheaper if it is taken on order basis at the restaurants than including them in the package. In case, food is not included in the package, the tourist will have to spend about INR 400 per person per day for food. But, if the food is included in the package, the food price is expensive (approximately INR 800 per person per day).
- The tourists can taste variety of Bhutanese delicacies at the places of their choice, if the food is not included in the package.
- Neatly cooked 'Pure Vegetarian' hotels are available in Bhutan, to which the driver will take you (provided it is within the limits of the city/town) for breakfast & dinner (if possible, for Lunch also).
Flight: Kolkata - Paro - Kolkata (1.5 hrs duration):
- INR 17,000 per person (approximate price per round trip)
- Note: There is only one airline from India which offers flight to Paro. Hence, these tickets are booked 3-4 months in advance.
- Couple: Wagon R / Hyundai Santa Fee / Tucson (4 + 1 Seater)
- 4-10 Persons: Toyota Innova / Luxury Toyota Hiace Bus (10 + 1 Seater)
- 11 Persons & Above: Luxury Toyota Coaster Bus (18 + 1 Seater)
- Dinner (Indian Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian, Jain)
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and Drop: Bagdogra Airport, India
- Transfer all in private basis in Wagon R / Santro (4 Seater) for Bhutan
- Sightseeing as per itinerary (Point to Point Basis).
- Immigration Charges and Permit Process
- Driver cum Guide.
- One Tourist Sim-Card
- Mineral Water during transportation in Bhutan
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
- Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks
- Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
- Hard drinks, liquor, mineral water in Hotel, or soft drinks/juices.
- Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments / Museums etc.
- Specialized Guide
Day 01: Arrival at Paro, Paro - Thimphu
Meet and greet at Paro Airport. After Immigration, transfer to Thimphu and check-in at hotel. Later, proceed for dinner. Overnight in Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Tashichhodzong, the main secretariat building which houses the throne room of the king. View of Thimphu valley from BBS Tower is very captivating and will prove to be the perfect introduction to Thimphu. Some of the sites of religious nature are National Memorial Chorten; built in 1974 it was raised in the memory of third King. Next visit one of the oldest monasteries in the valley - Chang Gangkha Monastery. The nature and wildlife lovers should not miss a visit to National Zoo which also houses national animal, Takin. National Library (collections of holy scripts). Visit Buddha Point in the evening. Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Thimpu.
Day 03: Thimphu – Punakha / Wangdue:
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang (4,300 ft.), via Dochu-La-Pass (10,170 ft.). Continue towards Punakha, visit Chimi Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century. Also visit Punakha Dzong. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure and return to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Punakha.
Day 04: Punakha- Phobzikha Valley
Early Morning, check-out from hotel and drive to Phobzikha Valley, which is 2.5 hours journey from Punakha. Check-in at he hotel at Phobzikha, and proceed to visit Gangte Valley. By evening, return to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Phobzikha.
Day 05: Phobzikha - Paro
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Paro. On arrival at Paro, check-in at the hotel. After lunch (on your own), proceed for sightseeing in Paro. Evening, leisure time to road around market area of Paro. Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Paro.
Day 06: Excursion to Chele-La-Pass & Haa Valley
After breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Chele-La-Pass (13,088 ft.) – the highest motorable road in Bhutan. Enjoy the scenic beauty & memorable landscapes from Chele-La-Pass. Later, drive to Haa Valley. Return to Paro by evening and proceed for dinner. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 07: Departure from Paro
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drop to Paro Airport for departure to your hometown.