- Dinner (Indian Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian, Jain)
Pick-up and Drop: Paro, Bhutan
Immigration Documents: Voter ID (Indian Citizens) or Passport
- Note: Indian citizens do not need passport to tour Bhutan and there is no need to obtain a visa. Using your valid voter ID, our representative will arrange for the permits to tour Bhutan. However, other ID proofs used in India will not be considered as a valid document for the permit.
Hotels (3 Star)
- Thimpu: Hotel 89, Taksun or similar
- Punakha: Riksum or similar
- Phobzikha: My Home resort or similar
- Paro: Nivvanna, Blue Poppy, 4 Season or similar
- INR 26,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 31,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Family (3-4 persons):
- INR 22,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 28,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Group (5-6 Persons):
- INR 21,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 27,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Group (7-8 Persons):
- INR 20,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 26,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Group (9-10 Persons):
- INR 19,500 per person (without Breakfast & Dinner)
- INR 25,500 per person (with Breakfast & Dinner)
Note: It is recommended that the tourists to Bhutan opt for packages without food (breakfast & dinner) due to the following reasons:
- The food is cheaper if it is taken on order basis at the restaurants than including them in the package. In case, food is not included in the package, the tourist will have to spend about INR 400 per person per day for food. But, if the food is included in the package, the food price is expensive (approximately INR 800 per person per day).
- The tourists can taste variety of Bhutanese delicacies at the places of their choice, if the food is not included in the package.
- Neatly cooked 'Pure Vegetarian' hotels are available in Bhutan, to which the driver will take you (provided it is within the limits of the city/town) for breakfast & dinner (if possible, for lunch also).
Flight: Kolkata - Paro - Kolkata (1.5 hrs duration):
- INR 17,000 per person (approximate price per round trip)
- Note: There is only one airline from India which offers flight to Paro. Hence, these tickets are booked 3-4 months in advance.
- Couple: Wagon R / Hyundai Santa Fee / Tucson (4 + 1 Seater)
- 4-10 Persons: Toyota Innova / Luxury Toyota Hiace Bus (10 + 1 Seater)
- 11 Persons & Above: Luxury Toyota Coaster Bus (18 + 1 Seater)
Flights (Additional): INR 17,000 per person from Kolkata (approximate price per round trip, depending on date of booking)
- Note: There is only one airline operating from India and about three flights per day. Hence, these flights get booked 4 months in advance.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and Drop: Paro Airport, Bhutan
- Daily breakfast.
- Dinner included if chosen in the package.
- Transfer all in private basis
- Tolls, parking fee and driver allowances
- Sightseeing as per itinerary (Point to Point Basis).
- Immigration Charges and Permit Process
- Driver cum Guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
- Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks
- Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
- Hard drinks, liquor, mineral water in Hotel, or soft drinks/juices.
- Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments / Museums etc.
- Specialized Guide
- One Tourist sim card on direct payment basis of INR 600. Recharge for the sim card will be on your own expense.
Day 01: Arrival at Paro, Paro - Thimphu
Meet and greet at Paro Airport. After Immigration, transfer to Thimphu and check-in at hotel. Later, proceed for dinner. Overnight in Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Tashichhodzong, the main secretariat building which houses the throne room of the king. View of Thimphu valley from BBS Tower is very captivating and will prove to be the perfect introduction to Thimphu. Some of the sites of religious nature are National Memorial Chorten; built in 1974 it was raised in the memory of third King. Next visit one of the oldest monasteries in the valley - Chang Gangkha Monastery. The nature and wildlife lovers should not miss a visit to National Zoo which also houses national animal, Takin. National Library (collections of holy scripts). Visit Buddha Point in the evening. Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Thimpu.
Day 03: Thimphu – Punakha / Wangdue:
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang (4,300 ft.), via Dochu-La-Pass (10,170 ft.). Continue towards Punakha, visit Chimi Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century. Also visit Punakha Dzong. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure and return to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Punakha.
Day 04: Punakha- Phobzikha Valley
Early Morning, check-out from hotel and drive to Phobzikha Valley, which is 2.5 hours journey from Punakha. Check-in at he hotel at Phobzikha, and proceed to visit Gangte Valley. By evening, return to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Phobzikha.
Day 05: Phobzikha - Paro
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Paro. On arrival at Paro, check-in at the hotel. After lunch (on your own), proceed for sightseeing in Paro. Evening, leisure time to road around market area of Paro. Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight in Paro.
Day 06: Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest)
After breakfast drive to a place where hike to Paro starts. Taktsang Palphug Monastery more famous as Paro Taktsang is a Buddhist temple complex which clings to a cliff, 3120 meters above the sea level on the side of the upper Paro valley. The Taktsang Palphug Monastery is one of the most famous touristic destinations of the country and the cultural icon of Bhutan. Visiting the Paro Taktsang Monastery is an unforgettable experience thanks to its unique location and the views of surrounding majestic mountains and emerald green valleys. It is believed that in 8th century Spiritual Master (Guru Rinpoche) known as the second Buddha in Bhutan, have arrived here flying on the back of a tigress from Singye Dzong in Lhuntse and meditate in a cave for three month where Taktsang Monastery now stands. Evening freely scroll around town. Night stay at Paro. Note: For those who are not willing to trek to Tatksang, pony service is available on direct payment basis.
ALTERNATE OPTION: Day Excursion to Chele La Pass & Haa Valley (additional INR 700 perperson on direct payment basis)
After breakfast drive to Chele La Pass. On a clear day there is a superb view of Mt. Jhomolhari and Mt. Jichu Drake. Later return to Paro and proceed for dinner. Overnight at Paro.
Day 07: Departure from Paro
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drop to Paro Airport for departure to your hometown.
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure due to security checking at the Airport.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the clients in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- Clients are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Car usage for full day tour is 10 hours and for half day tour is 6 hours.
- The maximum time for driver to wait is 30 min before schedule.
- Overtime fee for car usage will charged directly to the guest.
- Please follow the schedule. The timing of car usage is following the itinerary above.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary
- Tourists are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- Tour Operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the clients must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.