Hotels (3 Star)
- Phuentsholing: Bhutan Residence, Hotel Orchid or similar
- Thimpu: Peaceful Resort, White Tara or similar
- Punakha: Damchen Resort, Hotel Punakha Residency or similar
- Phobjikha: My Home resort or similar
- Bumthang: Amankora Bumthang or similar
- Paro: Hotel Taktsang Paradise, Hotel Khamsum or similar
- Dinner (Indian Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian, Jain)
Pick-up and Drop: Bagdogra Airport, West Bengal India
Immigration Documents: Voter ID (Indian Citizens) or Passport
- Note: Indian citizens do not need passport to tour Bhutan and there is no need to obtain a visa. Using your valid voter ID, our representative will arrange for the permits to tour Bhutan. However, other ID proofs used in India will not be considered as a valid document for the permit.
- INR 34,500 per person (without breakfast & dinner)
- INR 42,500 per person (with breakfast & dinner)
Family (3-4 persons):
- INR 34,000 per person (without breakfast & dinner)
- INR 41,500 per person (with breakfast & dinner)
Group (5-6 Persons):
- INR 33,000 per person (without breakfast & dinner)
- INR 40,500 per person (with breakfast & dinner)
Group (7-8 Persons):
- INR 32,000 per person (without breakfast & dinner)
- INR 39,500 per person (with breakfast & dinner)
Group (9-10 Persons):
- INR 32,000 per person (without breakfast & dinner)
- INR 38,500 per person (with breakfast & dinner)
Note: It is recommended that the tourists to Bhutan opt for packages without food (breakfast & dinner) due to the following reasons:
- The food is cheaper if it is taken on order basis at the restaurants than including them in the package. In case, food is not included in the package, the tourist will have to spend about INR 400 per person per day for food. But, if the food is included in the package, the food price is expensive (approximately INR 800 per person per day).
- The tourists can taste variety of Bhutanese delicacies at the places of their choice, if the food is not included in the package.
- Neatly cooked 'Pure Vegetarian' hotels are available in Bhutan, to which the driver will take you (provided it is within the limits of the city/town) for breakfast & dinner (if possible, for Lunch also).
- Couple: Wagon R / Hyundai Santa Fee / Tucson (4 + 1 Seater)
- 4-10 Persons: Toyota Innova / Luxury Toyota Hiace Bus (10 + 1 Seater)
- 11 Persons & Above: Luxury Toyota Coaster Bus (18 + 1 Seater)
Flights (Additional): INR 17,000 per person from Indian Cities (approximate price per round trip, depending on date of booking)
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and Drop: Bagdogra Airport, India
- Daily breakfast.
- Dinner included if chosen in the package.
- Transfer all in private basis
- Tolls, parking fee and driver allowances
- Sightseeing as per itinerary (Point to Point Basis).
- Immigration Charges and Permit Process
- Driver cum Guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
- Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks
- Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
- Hard drinks, liquor, mineral water in Hotel, or soft drinks/juices.
- Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments / Museums etc.
- Specialized Guide
Day 01: Arrive in Bagdogra
Pick up from Bagdogra Airport, India and drive to Phuentsholing. Check-in at hotel. Visit Zangtho Pelri Lhakhang and take a downtown walk in the evening. Overnight at Phuentsholing.
- Zangtho Pelri Lhakhang: Situated in city centre, this small temple represents the heaven of Guru Rinpoche. Zhangtho Pelri Phuentsholing Bhutan. On the ground floor there are statues of eight manifestations of Guru Rinpoche and paintings on Buddha's life while the next floor contains eight Bodhisattavas and statues of Avalokiteshvara and Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. On top floor, there is a main statue of Amitabha.
Day 02: Phuentsholing to Thimphu
Immigration formalities at Indo-Bhutan Border and drive from Phuentsholing to Thimphu (180 km/approx. 6 hours). After breakfast drive to Thimphu, the capital town of Bhutan with en-route stop at Chuzom, the confluence of Thimphu and Paro rivers. Three different style of Stupas; Tibetan, Nepalese and Bhutanese adorn this confluence. On arrival, in Thimphu check-into the hotel. The capital town of Bhutan and the centre of government, religion and commerce, Thimphu is a unique city with unusual mixture of modern development alongside ancient traditions. With the population of about 90,000 it is perhaps still the world’s only capital city without a traffic light. After a little relaxation go for the following sightseeing for the day. Later, take a walk to the Coronation Park, located on the banks of the river (near the city stadium), this 5.6 acres of parkland offer a pleasant and relaxing environment to stroll or to sit and watch the river flow by. Take a downtown walk in the evening. Overnight at Thimphu (Altitude 2,320m).
Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed for sightseeing in Thimpu. Later proceed to Punakha, check-in at hotel and proceed for dinner. Overnight stay at Punakha.
- Largest Buddha Statue: Visit Buddha Dordenma Statue. It is a bronze statue gilded in gold. It is one of the largest Buddha Statue in the world, at a height of 51.5 metres (169 ft). The statue alone is being built at a cost of USD 47 million by Aero Sun Corporation of Nanjing, China, while the total cost of the Buddha Dordenma Project is well over USD 100 million.