About the Road Trip
This 15 day trip starting from Delhi and driving a complete circuit of Spiti Leh Manali and returning to Delhi is the ultimate combo route among all routes of Leh Ladakh bike trip. Having said that, this route involves serious long hours of driving when compared to other routes. So challenge yourself and experience the awesomeness of less explored Spiti Valley and forever amazing Leh followed by 2 day drive to Manali.
New Delhi - Narkanda - Rampur - Sangla - Chitkul +- Kalpa Nako - Tabo - Dhankar - Dhankar Lake - Kaza Ki Kibber - Gette - Tashigang Kaza - Hikkim - Komik - Langza - Kaza- Losar - Kunzum Pass - Chandratal / Battal - Keylong - Sisu - Tandi - Leh Ladakh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley - Hall of Fame - Shanti Stupa - Changla La - Pangong Tso Lake - Tanglang La - Moore Plains - Suraj Tal - Sarchu - Pang - Rohtang Pass - Manali - New Delhi
Cost of this 16 day trip starts from INR 38,000 per person depending on the ride option option one selects
Ride Option 1: Own Vehicle (Own Bike or Own SUV):
- INR 38,000 per person (Fuel is not included in the cost)
- Note: If you already have a bike, you can parcel it to New Delhi & return (on your own) through by train within 24-36 hours at a price of about INR 4,000 - INR 6,000.
Ride Option 2: Rented Bike + Fuel (Solo Ride):
- INR 69,000 per person (Bullet: Royal Enfield 350 cc)
Ride Option 3: Rented Bike + Fuel (Twin Sharing Ride):
- INR 59,000 per person (Bullet: Royal Enfield 500 cc)
Ride Option 4: Single Seat in Organizer’s SUV:
- INR 69,000 per person
Hotels: 3 Star
What is included in the tour
- All 3 Star accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner
- Guided Tour with well-planned Planned Itinerary.
- Support Back up vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed – only one rucksack/backpack per person)
- Experienced Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
- Certified Mechanic for breakdown service.
- All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions from Army
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian/ Foreign Nationals
- Accidental Insurance cover of 1 Lac for a year.
- Bonfire at Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake (If weather permits).
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Portable finger pulse Oximeter with Your road captain (to check oxygen level and pulse rate of all the participants) & Oxygen Cylinder.
- Specially Designed T-Shirt, Wrist Band, Keychain.
- Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
- Expedition Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
- People who choose Bike+Fuel package will get Helmet in the package both for rider and pillion.
- Group Photographs of the Expedition, memories to cherish. (Only group Photographs clicked by road captain, for individual photography you can contact our official photographer in advance)
- Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. And things to know.
- Unforgettable memory and buddies for life .
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare from your hometown to New Delhi & return.
- Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
- Extra transportation.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- GST /any kind of tax.
Day 01: Delhi - Narkanda/ Theog (402 km)
Participants who are coming from other parts of country are required to reach Delhi on this day one to prepare for the trip and Journey start from Delhi. Halt for breakfast is enroute. Enjoying driving/riding through cities and later the majestic mountains welcome you. Narkanda is situated after Shimla. Reach Narkanda/Theog by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 02: Theog / Narkanda – Sangla (190 km)
Theog - Narkanda - Rampur - Suru - Sangla-Chitkul
Start journey in morning after breakfast Leave early from Narkanda and enjoy the vistas en route. Enjoy beautiful drive through Kinnaur Valley and at night Enjoy dinner and overnight stay.If somebody wants to visit Chitkul then they can choose to visit and come back to Hotel/Camps.
Day 03: Sangla - Kalpa - Nako (130 km)
Leave early to spend some time at beautiful Chitkul Village We can Visit Kamru Fort at Sangla as well before going to Nako, enjoy Khab, Confluence of Spiti and Satluj Rivers, See the Leo Purygal Peak from Khab Bridge. After Chango – Sumdo we will enter Spiti Valley. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Nako.
Day 04: Nako - Kaza (110 km)
Nako - Geu mummy - Tabo-Dhankar - Kaza - Key - Kibber - Gette - Tashigang Kaza - Hikkim - Komik - Langza - Kaza
Enjoy the magnificent vistas all day. Head for Kaza, headquarters of Spiti Valley. Enjoy the great view of Chau Chau Kang Nelda peak from Langza.Also Statue of the Buddha near Langza looking down the valley. Tanggyud monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the highest monastery in the Spiti Valley. Enjoy the most scenic drive of entire Spiti Valley between Losar and Kaza at an easy pace.Enjoy overnight stay at Kaza with dinner.
Day 05: Kaza - Chandra tal /Batal (110 km)
Kaza - Losar - Kunzum Pass - Batal - Chandra Tal
Enjoy the magnificent vistas all day. Head for Kaza, headquarters . of Spiti Valley. Enjoy the great view of Chau Chau Kang Nelda peak from Langza.Also Statue of the Buddha near Langza looking down the valley. Tanggyud monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the highest monastery in the Spiti Valley. Enjoy the most scenic drive of entire Spiti Valley between Batal and Kaza at an easy place. We will stay at Chandra Tal today at the camping site. Enjoy overnight stay at Chandra Tal Lake.
Day 06: Chandra Tal / Batal to Keylong / Jispa (100 km)
Start journey after breakfast. Today we will cross khoksar and enter in Leh region. The temperature will be cold and the ride /drive will be tough today, so be prepared for the thrill and to check your driving/ riding skill.Reach Keylong / Jispa by evening. Enjoy overnight stay in hotel with Dinner.
Day 07: Keylong / Jispa - Leh (350 km)
Today we will start journey for Leh. Start early morning after breakfast. Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away but a mix of good roads and bad await us on our way. We will cross the second highest pass Tanglang La, Moore Plains, Pang,Sarchu Gata Loops (Total 21 Hair Pins). Reach Leh in evening, enjoy overnight stay in hotel with Dinner.
Day 08: Leh
Day at leisure.Wake up late and after breakfast enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city .On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, visit markets and Gurudwara pathar sahib, magnetic hills, Hall of fame, Shanti Stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Alchi Choskor Monastery, Likir Monastery, Leh Royal Palace, and local Tibetan market evening will be at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 09: Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley (120 km)
Start early morning after breakfast start journey to Khardung La Pass (5,600 m). The highest motorable road in World.Further continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Next halt will be at Siachen base Camp at North Pullu. Enjoy the scenic beauty and Landscapes. Reach hotel by evening .Dinner and overnight stay in Nubra with bonfire.
Day 10: Nubra Valley - Pangong Tso (120 km)
Enjoy the most yummy food in mid of no where. After breakfast we will go to sand dunes enjoy the bacteria camel ride and photo shoot at Diskit. This is the famous silk route. After some fun start journey toward Pangong lake. The route is less traveled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. The camps are the best place to stay in Pangong, enjoy the scenic beauty of most famous lake, the view from camp is majestic. Spend evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 11: Pangong Tso to Leh (140 km)
Pangong Tso - Tangtse - Chang La - Karu - Leh
After breakfast we will go the famous point (3 Idiot's School) at Pangong Lake, enjoy the photo shoot at the lake, Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pics.The view in morning will take your breath away. After some fun at lake, start journey toward to Leh, We will cross Chang La today another highest pass, be ready to witness fresh snowfall at this point, halt for Tea in mid. Start journey again and reach Leh by evening. Stay overnight in hotel. Dinner will be served in hotel only.
Day 12: Leh to Kargil (211 km)
Leh - Nimmu - Khaltse - Lamayuru - Mulbek
Wake up and start journey after Breakfast. Today the ride will be smooth and beautiful roads, We will cross through Fotu La, Namki La, Lamayuru and Moonland. This route offer some breathtaking Landscapes. While after that we will cross Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Reach Kargil by evening and check in hotel.
Day 13: Kargil - Srinagar (203 km)
Kargil - Drass - Zoji La - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Start after Breakfast. Enjoy morning at Kargil, will cross Drass and Kargil war memorial . Halt at Drass and pay homage to our War heroes at Kargil War memorial, situated at Drass sector, w1999 war was fought. After We will cross through Zozila pass & Sonmarg, it will be little tough ride. Reach Srinagar by late afternoon. Explore Srinagar, Dal Lake, Shikara Ride, Floating Market, beautiful gardens and delicious food. Explore local market and enjoy Kashmiri food.
Day 14: Srinagar - Patnitop (185 km)
Srinagar - Dal Lake - Patnitop
Start journey after breakfast toward Patnitop. Patnitop is a very beautiful Place, it is a hilltop tourist destination offering a paragliding joyride perched at an altitude of 2,024 m above the sea level. Patnitop is a hamlet and quiet Himalayan getaway enjoy evening in mid of clouds. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 15: Patnitop - Ludhiana (345 km)
Start journey from Patnitop after breakfast . Today half journey is in mountains and half journey is plain area. Patnitop to Ludhiana is a highway drive and the temperature will become cold to warm as we descend from mountains to plain area.
Day 16: Ludhiana - Delhi (315 km)
Today is the last day of expedition. Wake up in the morning and enjoy lavish breakfast and head toward your home destination. Expedition Concludes here with lot of beautiful memories