- Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat (Cycling)
- Tonle Sap Lake
- Ha Long Bay (Cruise)
- Luxury Package: Grade-I [3 Star Hotels]
- Luxury Package: Grade-II [4 Star Hotels]
- Breakfast (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Vegan)
- Lunch (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Jain / Vegan)
- Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Jain / Vegan)
What is included in the tour
- 5 nights’ shared Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at the below indicated room types (see hotel category list below) (check in and check out around noontime)
- 2 Days/1 Night cruise on boat in Ha Long Bay (private cabin on shared boat)
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax):
- 1-2pax: car of 4 seats
- 3-7pax: van of 10 seats
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- North (Hanoi – Halong Bay): 1 guide
- Guide in house on sharing cruise in Halong Bay
- Siem Reap: 1 guide
- All entry fee as per the itinerary
- Private boat trip in Tonle Sap
- Meals as per the itinerary
- 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Meals (other than mentioned in the itinerary)
- Visas to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional excursions and activities
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
- Peak season surcharges if any
- Anything not mentioned above
Day 1: Arrival, Siem Reap
- Welcome to Siem Reap, Cambodia! You will be met by our guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel in Siem Reap town. In the evening, enjoy a Dinner at Indian restaurant.
- Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Meals: Dinner
Day 2: Angkor Tour
- In the morning, you will head out to Chong Kneas “floating village”. Take a boat and cruise through this floating settlement seeing a floating school, farms, houses and many more curiosities. Greeted by waves of the friendly locals, here you can glimpse Cambodia’s lakeside culture and traditional family lifestyle.
- On the way back to Siem Reap’s town, stop at Old Market one of the various traditional markets in the Siem Reap area and the most popular with tourists and visitors, offering the greatest selection of souvenirs and curios of any of the traditional markets. And the area around the Old Market is burgeoning with shops, galleries, restaurants, bars, massage and more. The Old Market is located on the river at the south end of the Old French Quarter. In the afternoon, visit Les Chan tiers Ecoles Artisans D' Angkor is a workshop that teaches the unique craft of wood and stone carving in the traditional and style of classic Cambodian artistry. Les Artisan D’Angkor where young people and disable person study and do stone, wood carving as well as painting. Les Artisan: The Sculpture School in Seam Reap, which sculptures are made by local young Cambodian people. Our last stop will be at Senteurs d’Angkor shop a home fragrances Cambodia’s wonderful culinary and aromatic heritage is their inspiration. The moment you walk into our Senteurs d’Angkor shop you are immediately struck by an explosion of the senses with heady aromas floating from every corner. It ‘s can be difficult to choose which kind of scent you prefer so you can start with an everyday indulgence by trying our coconut oil-based handmade soaps.
- If time permitted, guide will bring you to visit Wat Bo which is a large, highly respected pagoda, vihear of Wat Bo contains very unique wall paintings of the Reamker that are said to be late 19th century.
- Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Siem Reap Tour
- Head out with your cameras for a day filled with amazing sights and experiences. Explore the amazing temple complex and spend most of the day in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor. Cycle to the ancient city of Angkor Thom, surrounded by an 8m high wall. Angkor Thom was the last capital of the Great Khmer Empire under the reign of Jayavarman VII. Continue to Bayon in the exact centre of the city. This 12th century masterpiece is a study in grandeur, its exterior gallery walls featuring extensive, superb bas-reliefs, particularly the East and South Galleries. Ta Prohm, unlike most other Angkor temples, has been left just it was when rediscovered: a photogenic and atmospheric maze of trees growing out of temple ruins amidst jungle surroundings, making it one of Angkor's most popular temples with visitors. Explore Angkor Wat, easily the most famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor complex. It is a massive three-tiered structure crowned by five lotus-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level. The centerpiece of any visit to the temples around Siem Reap, Angkor offers many iconic sights for amazing pictures.
- Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Meals: Breakfast
Cycling Distance: approx. 40km (2 ways by bike)
Cycle can be taken on rent on direct payment basis. Approximate price is USD 2 per day.
Note: Appropriate attire when visiting Angkor temples is long pants (covering the knee) and shirts that cover shoulders. Skirts, small shorts, tank tops, and other items of revealing clothing are not allowed within temple grounds. Visitors can and are frequently turned away from temples when wearing revealing clothing.
Day 4: Arrival at Hanoi, Leisure Day
- Morning: Leisure
- Afternoon: Take flight to Hanoi
- Xin chao! Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam. Hanoi, one of Asia’s most enchanting cities, full of culture, history and the engaging contradictions of a rapidly developing and deeply traditional society.
- You are met at Noi Bai airport by our local guide and learn a bit about this fascinating country on the way to our hotel.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
- Meals: Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Day 5: Hanoi - Halong Bay
- Breakfast at hotel before heading out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Ha Long you will board an overnight cruise amongst the more than 3,000 limestone islands rising majestically out of the turquoise bay. You pass grand rock formations and quaint fishing towns, and sample a delicious lunch of freshly caught fish and seafood.
- In the afternoon you can choose from several interesting activities: a cooking demonstration with chef on board, an optional traditional massage, or a refreshing swim. End the day with a spectacular set-menu gastronomic dinner
- Overnight in Cruise.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Note: Each cruise has a different itinerary.
Day 6: Halong Bay to Hanoi
- Start the day with calming Tai Chi, often accompanied by an amazing sunrise and the quiet breath-taking beauty of the bay’s landscape. The cruise passes beautiful spots such as Trong, Trinh Nu and the Me Cung Caves, and you will have a chance to explore Surprise Cave before having buffet brunch on board
- Back at the dock, where you will be met and transferred to Hanoi.
- You then drive to Hanoi Center, explore the lively Old Quarter of Hanoi. This bustling heart of Hanoi has been a commercial centre since King Ly Thai To built his palace there in the 11th century. Skilled craftsmen started to migrate and artisan guilds were formed on the famous "36 Streets".
- Close your day by attending a wonderful performance of Water Puppet Show.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
- Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: Hanoi City Tour (Half Day)
- After breakfast at hotel, head out to Ba Dinh Square and start your day with The Presidential Palace (formerly Palace of the Governor-General of French Indochina), Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilt and nearby One Pillar Pagoda.
- Following is a visit to the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam built in 11th century.
- Drop to Airport by afternoon for departure to your hometown with sweet memories.
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure to ensure hazzle-free and comfortable travel.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the guests in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- The company is not responsible in case of rescheduling of flight, trains, delays in transfers due to unanticipated incidents, non-confirmation of train tickets, change of trains due to non-confirmation of tickets, etc. In such a case, any extension in the stay or sightseeing, the client must bear the additional expense (on direct payment basis) and company holds no responsibility in bargaining or negotiating with the driver.
- Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- Guests are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Car usage for full day tour is 10 hours and for half day tour is 6 hours.
- The maximum time for driver to wait is 30 min before schedule.
- Overtime fee for car usage will charged directly to the guest.
- Please follow the schedule. The timing of car usage is following the itinerary above.
- The guests must discuss with the driver directly about the next day's plan and confirm from him about the pick up timings of the next day.
- In case the destination of full day or half-day excursion changes due to bad weather or any other unanticipated incidents, the guests will be taken to alternate places lying within the same distance as that of the destination mentioned in the itinerary.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary.
- Guests are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- The guests are requested to cooperate with the driver (or the tour coordinator) and maintain a good code of conduct which is mutually pleasing.
- Tour operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the guests must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.