- Irupu Falls
- Nagarhole National Park
- Dubare Forest
- Chiklihole Reservoir
- Abbey Falls
- Raja's Seat
- Bylakuppe Monestry
Pick-up & Drop: Mysore Airport / Railway Station / Bus Terminus
Additional Price of INR 4,500 (5 seater)applicable in case of pick-up & drop from Bangalore Airport.
- Breakfast (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian)
- Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian)
- Dedicated Vegetarian Cooking on Request
What is included in the tour
- 3N Stay at Resort
- 2 Breakfasts & 3 Dinners at Resort (Dedicated vegetarian cooking has been requested, though it is a mixed kitchen.
- Pick up and drops, transportation by Swift DZire or Toyota Etios
- Parking Fee and Toll
- Driver Bata
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entry fee and other fee at tourist spots
- Tips and goodwill to the service providers.
- Expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
Day 01: Arrival at Mysore, Drive to Coorg
On arrival at Mysore, pick-up by a driver and travel to Coorg. ON the way, proceed to Nisargadhama Forest (2.5 hr drive, 90 km) (reach by 2 PM). On the way, stop for lunch at a Pure Veg Restaurant (lunch on your own). Later drop to a Resort in Lush Green Plantations of Coorg (1.5hr drive, 50km) and check-in. Dinner at Resort and overnight stay.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Coorg
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Coorg.
Lunch on you own at a suitable. Return to resort for dinner and overnight stay. place.
Day-03: Sightseeing in Coorg
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Coorg.
Lunch on you own at a suitable place. Return to resort for dinner and overnight stay.
Day-04: Bylakuppe Monastery and Drop to Mysore
By 6 AM, check out and proceed to Bylakuppe Monestry. Breakfast on your own at a suitable place. After visiting the monastery, have lunch on your own at a suitable place. Later drop to Mysore Airport / Railway Station / Bus Terminus for departure to the next destination.
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure to ensure hazzle-free and comfortable travel.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the guests in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- The company is not responsible in case of rescheduling of flight, trains, delays in transfers due to unanticipated incidents, non-confirmation of train tickets, change of trains due to non-confirmation of tickets, etc. In such a case, any extension in the stay or sightseeing, the client must bear the additional expense (on direct payment basis) and company holds no responsibility in bargaining or negotiating with the driver.
- Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- Guests are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Car usage for full day tour is 10 hours and for half day tour is 6 hours.
- The maximum time for driver to wait is 30 min before schedule.
- Overtime fee for car usage will charged directly to the guest.
- Please follow the schedule. The timing of car usage is following the itinerary above.
- The guests must discuss with the driver directly about the next day's plan and confirm from him about the pick up timings of the next day.
- In case the destination of full day or half-day excursion changes due to bad weather or any other unanticipated incidents, the guests will be taken to alternate places lying within the same distance as that of the destination mentioned in the itinerary.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary.
- Guests are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- The guests are requested to cooperate with the driver (or the tour coordinator) and maintain a good code of conduct which is mutually pleasing.
- Tour operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the guests must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.