- Vacation to cherish for lifetime
- Berlin: guided city tour
- Former Berlin Wall – barrier that divided Berlin from Germany.
- Visit Checkpoint Charlie, the demarcation point between West Berlin and the Soviet.
- Dresden: Guided city tour
- St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace & Golden Lane: guided tour
- Charles Bridge to reach the Old town, where you can witness the walk of Apostle.
- Camps of Auschwitz.
- Krakow: guided City Tour.
- Wieliczka Salt Mines: guided tour
- Budapest: guided city tour
- Ljubljana: guided tour
- Plitvice Lake National Park.
- Zagreb: guided tour
- Service of well-educated, multi-lingual and knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying throughout the tour.
- Breakfast: Daily Buffet
- 06 Lunches: Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Jain
- 08 Dinners: Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian & 04 Local Dinners
- 02 N in Berlin: Hotel Holiday Inn or City hotel or similar.
- 02 N in Prague: Hotel Barcelo Praha or Clarion Congress or similar.
- 02 N in Krakow: Hotel Novotel or similar.
- 02 N in Budapest: Hotel Mercure or Budapest or similar.
- 02 N in Lake Bled: Hotel Park or Krim or similar.
- 01 N in Otocac: Hotel Park Exclusive or Frankopan or similar.
- 01 N in Zagreb: Hotel Sheraton or Phoenix or similar.
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary.
- Cost of your ticket taxes.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Schengen visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together.
- In the event the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of traveling on another departure date.
- Driver tips of EUR 3 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
- April 2018: 25
- May 2018: 16, 30
- June 2018: 13, 27
- July 2018: 25
- August 2018: 08
- October 2018: 12
What is NOT included in the tour
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges in case applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
Day 01: Welcome to Berlin – Capital of Germany.
- Welcome to Berlin – capital and largest city of Germany.
- Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.). Overnight in Berlin. (Dinner)
Day 02: Get familiar with Berlin on your guided city tour with a visit to the Berlin Wall.
- Embark on guided city tour of Berlin – This city blends a deep history, modern flare and multi-cultural influences.
- Visit the area that was “Check Point Charlie”, remnants of the infamous Berlin Wall which today stands as the East Side Gallery.
- Drive on the Unter de Linden, a boulevard named after its linden i.e. basswood trees and arrive at the majestic Brandenburg Gate.
- Visit Alexanderplatz, one of the most famous squares in Berlin to observe the World time clock.
- See the imposing Reichstag with its dome.
- Reichstag is the seat of the German parliament, is one of Berlin’s most historic landmarks.
- Overnight in Berlin. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 03: Visit Prague – Capital of Czech Republic. Enjoy guided city tour of Dresden.
- Today we drive to the Capital city of Czech Republic – Prague.
- The city of a Hundred Spires, a UNESCO monument and one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Prague is the equal of Paris in terms of beauty.
- Enroute enjoy a guided tour of Dresden, situated on the banks of Elba river, dubbed as “Florence of the East”.
- See the Semper Opera House,
- The Royal Courtyard of Zwinger Palace & 18th Century Cathedral, continue journey to Prague.
- Overnight in Prague. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 04: Enjoy a guide tour of Prague Castle.
- Proceed on a walking tour with our guide of this Fairy Tale city – Prague.
- Visit the remarkable Hradcany Castle, which is said to be the biggest castle in the world at about 570 meters in length and an average of about 130 meters wide.
- See the St. Vitus Cathedral the seat of the Archbishop of Prague.
- Onto the magnificent Statue lined Charles bridge famous mostly for the series of Baroque statues that adorn the bridge’s balustrade, and arriving into the Old town square to witness the unique walk of the apostles at the Astronomical Clock.
- See Wenceslas Square, the Jewish Quarter.
- Enjoy rest of the afternoon exploring the city on your own.
- Overnight in Prague. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 05: Drive to Krakow – Excursion to the camps of Auschwitz.
- Take in the picturesque landscapes route to Poland.
- On arrival into Poland embark on a poignant journey through history as you travel to witness the camps of Auschwitz, where a local guide will take you through the former concentration camp.
- You will learn about the resilience of the human spirit that occurred within those walls.
- Overnight in Krakow. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 06: Guided City Tour of Krakow – Wieliczka Slat Mines
- Meet a local guide to discover Krakow’s Old town on a city tour featuring Market square, St. Mary’s church, you’ll also view Wawel Castel, a former residence of the polish kings.
- Later take a guided tour of the “Wieliczka Salt Mines” one of the most valuable monuments of material and spiritual culture in Poland.
- Each year it is visited by more than one million tourists from all over the world.
- Overnight in Krakow. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 07: Onto Hungary – Budapest. Enroute orientation tour of Bratislava.
- Drive to Budapest the Capital of Hungary.
- Enroute enjoy orientation tour of Bratislava, walking down the Old Town, St. Martin’s Cathedral, Michael´s Gate, Churches, Palaces of famous families, Slovak National Theatre.
- Later proceed to Budapest.
- Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 08: Guided city tour Budapest. Enjoy cruising down the Danube River. Enjoy folklore show.
- With your local guide enjoy a guided city tour, with visit to Fisherman’s Bastion, Szechenyi Chain Bridge, Buda Castle, drive on the Andrassy Boulevard and arrive at the majestic Hero’s square featuring the Magyars Chieftains and diverse leaders of Hungary.
- Take tour of the Hungarian Parliament Building which has nearly 700 rooms with its ceremonial staircase, celling frescoes & 16- sided hall below the dome.
- In the evening take Cruise on the Danube River enjoying the marvelous views of the city.
- Tonight enjoy a varied folklore show with century old movements, dances, events and life stories that emerge from the Hungarian folk dance shows.
- Overnight in Budapest. (Breakfast/Lunch/Local Dinner)
Day 09: Drive to the scenic Lake Bled. Enjoy a scenic boat ride.
- Proceed to Lake Bled – a lake in the Julian Alps of the Upper Carniolan region of northwestern Slovenia. It is 2120 m long, up to 1380 m wide.
- It is termed as “Paradise on Earth”.
- Enjoy an orientation tour of Lake Bled.
- Today enjoy a traditional ride in a wooden flat-bottom boat with a pointed bow and the stern widened.
- Rest of the day is free to explore the lakefront.
- Overnight in Lake Bled. (Breakfast/Local Dinner)
Day 10: Day trip to Ljubljana for guided city tour.
- Today drive to Ljubljana the capital of Slovenia.
- Embark on a guided walking tour see the Old town, the baroque cathedral of St. Nicholas an easily recognizable landmark of the city with its green dome and twin towers.
- Cross the Cobblers Bridge, one of the oldest bridges crossing the river in Ljubljana & Triple Bridge is probably the most unusual and the most frequently crossed bridge in Ljubljana. It connects the main square and a newer part of town with the Old Town.
- Later return to Lake Bled. Overnight at Lake Bled. (Breakfast/Lunch/Local Dinner)
Day 11: Drive to Otočac – Plitvice Lake National Park.
- Proceed to Otočac, a town in Croatia, located in northwestern part of Lika region, in the Gacka river valley.
- Later visit Plitvice Lake National Park – is a 295 sq. km forest reserve in central Croatia. It’s known for a chain of 16 terraced lakes, joined by waterfalls that extend into a limestone canyon, renowned for their distinctive colors, ranging from azure to green, grey or blue.
- The colors change constantly depending on the quantity of minerals or organisms in the water and the angle of sunlight. It is the largest national park in Croatia, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Overnight in Otočac. (Breakfast/Local Dinner)
Day 12: Drive to Zagreb. Enjoy guided city tour of Zagreb.
- Proceed to Zagreb – the capital and the largest city of Croatia.
- Meet the local guide and get introduced to thousand years of history of Zagreb.
- Visit the Gornji Grad, translates, as Upper Town where the Croatian Parliament, the St. Mark’s Church – is the parish church of old Zagreb.
- In its artistic composition and the number of statues, this portal is the richest and the most valuable Gothic portal in southern Central Europe and the Donji Grand – Lower town is located in the central part of the city.
- Rest of the day is free to explore the city on your own.
- Overnight in Zagreb. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 13: Depart and fly back home.
- The vacation ends, today it’s time to fly back home.
- Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)