- 3 Star
What is included in the tour
- Transfer all in private basis in Wagon R / Santro (4 Seater)
- SUV Cab for Lachen & Lachung
- Sight Seen as per itinerary (Point to Point Basis).
- Per Day 1 DBL bedroom
- Pick-up & Drop: Bagdogra Airport, West Bengal
- Breakfast only on all days.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Lachung
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
- Does not include any Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks
- Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
- Does not include Hard drinks, liquor, mineral water in Hotel, or soft drinks/juices.
- Does not include Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments / Museums etc.
- Does not include specialized Guide
Day 01: Arrival at Bagdogra
Enjoy a family vacation in Gangtok with this 6 nights and 7 days Gangtok package.
On arrival at Bagdogra Airport or new Jalpaiguri Railway Station, you and your spouse will be received by our agent’s representative, who will transfer you to your hotel in Gangtok. Check-in at your hotel and spend a leisurely evening.
Explore the beautiful and quaint hill town, dotted with charming monasteries and breathtaking landscapes. Mark an end to the first day of your romantic tour of Gangtok with an overnight stay at your hotel.
- Distance from Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok: 126 km
- Travel Time (Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok): Approx. 4 hours
Day 02: Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Day two of your Gangtok tour package itinerary is dedicated to a full day excursion of the sacred Tsomgo Lake and the Baba Harbhajan Mandir.
Start the day with a lavish spread of breakfast and get ready for an invigorating full day excursion tour of Gangtok. Firstly, you will visit the pristine Tsomgo Lake. Soak in the sheer beauty of this water body surrounded by the snow-capped mountains.
Next on your Gangtok holiday, seek blessings at the holy Baba Harbhajan Mandir. It is believed that the spirit of the late soldier wanders here every night, guarding the borders. Towards the end of the day, return to the hotel in Gangtok and have a good night’s sleep.
- Distance from Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake: 40 km
- Travel Time (Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake): Approx. 1.5 hours
Tip: Take a joyful ride on the adorned ponies and yaks near the Tsomgo Lake while on your holiday in Gangtok.
Day 03: Transfer to Lachen
After a sumptuous breakfast proceed to Lachen. En route, visit Singhik Viewpoint and check out the scintillating vistas of Mt. Khangchendzonga and Mt. Siniolchu. Later, get to the refreshing Seven Sisters Waterfall and the pretty Naga Waterfall.
After a gorgeous day of your 7 days Sikkim and Darjeeling tour, get to your hotel in Lachen. Complete your hassle-free check-in procedure & proceed to your room. Relish your rejuvenating overnight stay at Lachen.
- Distance from Gangtok to Lachen: 108 km
- Travel Time (Gangtok to Lachen): Approx. 4 hours
Day 04: Transfer to Lachung via scenic locations
Gorge on an early morning breakfast and advance for the mesmerising Chopta Valley offering views of snowy hills, pine trees, and aqua-blue rivers. Next, get to Gurudongmar Lake, which is the world’s second highest and an utterly mesmerising lake.
Return to your hotel in the afternoon. Post lunch, leave for Lachung. Once you get to your hotel in Lachung, complete your check-in formalities. End the day with some sound sleep at the hotel.
- Distance from Lachen to Lachung: 47 km
- Travel Time (Lachen to Lachung): Approx. 1.5 hours
Day 05: Transfer to Gangtok
Have a healthy breakfast at your hotel and venture out for a half day excursion to the Yumthang Valley, the ‘Valley of Flowers’ that is a favourite amongst nature lovers and trekkers. Visit the Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary and the Yumthang Hot Spring, known for its healing properties.
Post lunch, move forward to Gangtok, riding through enchanting hills and green landscapes. Upon reaching your hotel in Gangtok, complete the quick check-in formalities at ease and settle down in your room. End the exciting day with a peaceful sleep.
- Distance from Lachung to Gangtok: 117 km
- Travel Time (Lachung to Gangtok): Approx. 6.5 hours
Day 06: Transfer to Darjeeling
Post some yummy breakfast, leave for Darjeeling. Upon reaching your hotel in Darjeeling, complete your super quick registration process. Settle down in your room and set out for a city tour of Darjeeling.
Visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, the beautiful PNZ Zoological Park, and buy beautifully created handicrafts at the Tibetan Refugee Centre. Watch stunning views of the aromatic Tea Garden, take a fun ride on the Darjeeling Ropeway, and finally, pay homage to the fascinating Japanese Temple and the Peace Pagoda.
Return to your hotel and end the last day of your fun-packed Sikkim & Darjeeling tour with a peaceful overnight stay.
- Distance from Gangtok to Darjeeling: 98 km
- Travel Time (Gangtok to Darjeeling): Approx. 4 hours
Day 07: Departure from Darjeeling
Have a hearty breakfast at your hotel and proceed for Bagdogra (IXB) in Gangtok. Board flight for your onward destination with sweet memories of your scintillating Sikkim & Darjeeling holiday.
- Distance from Darjeeling to Bagdogra Airport: 65 km
- Travel Time (Darjeeling to Bagdogra Airport): Approx. 2.5 hours
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure to ensure hazzle-free and comfortable travel.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the guests in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- The company is not responsible in case of rescheduling of flight, trains, delays in transfers due to unanticipated incidents, non-confirmation of train tickets, change of trains due to non-confirmation of tickets, etc. In such a case, any extension in the stay or sightseeing, the client must bear the additional expense (on direct payment basis) and company holds no responsibility in bargaining or negotiating with the driver.
- Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- Guests are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Car usage for full day tour is 10 hours and for half day tour is 6 hours.
- The maximum time for driver to wait is 30 min before schedule.
- Overtime fee for car usage will charged directly to the guest.
- Please follow the schedule. The timing of car usage is following the itinerary above.
- The guests must discuss with the driver directly about the next day's plan and confirm from him about the pick up timings of the next day.
- In case the destination of full day or half-day excursion changes due to bad weather or any other unanticipated incidents, the guests will be taken to alternate places lying within the same distance as that of the destination mentioned in the itinerary.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary.
- Guests are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- The guests are requested to cooperate with the driver (or the tour coordinator) and maintain a good code of conduct which is mutually pleasing.
- Tour operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the guests must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.