- 3 Star
What is included in the tour
- Transfer all in private basis in Wagon R / Santro (4 Seater)
- SUV Cab for Lachen & Lachung
- Sight Seen as per itinerary (Point to Point Basis).
- Per Day 1 DBL bedroom
- Pick-up & Drop: Bagdogra Airport, West Bengal
- Breakfast only on all days.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Lachung
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extras of personal nature such as personal tips, laundry charges, additional tour charges.
- Does not include any Lunch, Evening Tea/snacks
- Insurance, Medical & Emergency rescue costs.
- Does not include Hard drinks, liquor, mineral water in Hotel, or soft drinks/juices.
- Does not include Entrance Fees at Monasteries / Monuments / Museums etc.
- Does not include specialized Guide
Day 01: Arrival at Bagdogra
Enjoy a family vacation in Gangtok with this 6 nights and 7 days Gangtok package.
On arrival at Bagdogra Airport or new Jalpaiguri Railway Station, you and your spouse will be received by our agent’s representative, who will transfer you to your hotel in Gangtok. Check-in at your hotel and spend a leisurely evening.
Explore the beautiful and quaint hill town, dotted with charming monasteries and breathtaking landscapes. Mark an end to the first day of your romantic tour of Gangtok with an overnight stay at your hotel.
- Distance from Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok: 126 km
- Travel Time (Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok): Approx. 4 hours
Day 02: Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Day two of your Gangtok tour package itinerary is dedicated to a full day excursion of the sacred Tsomgo Lake and the Baba Harbhajan Mandir.
Start the day with a lavish spread of breakfast and get ready for an invigorating full day excursion tour of Gangtok. Firstly, you will visit the pristine Tsomgo Lake. Soak in the sheer beauty of this water body surrounded by the snow-capped mountains.
Next on your Gangtok holiday, seek blessings at the holy Baba Harbhajan Mandir. It is believed that the spirit of the late soldier wanders here every night, guarding the borders. Towards the end of the day, return to the hotel in Gangtok and have a good night’s sleep.
- Distance from Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake: 40 km
- Travel Time (Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake): Approx. 1.5 hours
Tip: Take a joyful ride on the adorned ponies and yaks near the Tsomgo Lake while on your holiday in Gangtok.
Day 03: Transfer to Lachen
After a sumptuous breakfast proceed to Lachen. En route, visit Singhik Viewpoint and check out the scintillating vistas of Mt. Khangchendzonga and Mt. Siniolchu. Later, get to the refreshing Seven Sisters Waterfall and the pretty Naga Waterfall.
After a gorgeous day of your 7 days Sikkim and Darjeeling tour, get to your hotel in Lachen. Complete your hassle-free check-in procedure & proceed to your room. Relish your rejuvenating overnight stay at Lachen.
- Distance from Gangtok to Lachen: 108 km
- Travel Time (Gangtok to Lachen): Approx. 4 hours
Day 04: Transfer to Lachung via scenic locations
Gorge on an early morning breakfast and advance for the mesmerising Chopta Valley offering views of snowy hills, pine trees, and aqua-blue rivers. Next, get to Gurudongmar Lake, which is the world’s second highest and an utterly mesmerising lake.
Return to your hotel in the afternoon. Post lunch, leave for Lachung. Once you get to your hotel in Lachung, complete your check-in formalities. End the day with some sound sleep at the hotel.
- Distance from Lachen to Lachung: 47 km
- Travel Time (Lachen to Lachung): Approx. 1.5 hours
Day 05: Transfer to Gangtok
Have a healthy breakfast at your hotel and venture out for a half day excursion to the Yumthang Valley, the ‘Valley of Flowers’ that is a favourite amongst nature lovers and trekkers. Visit the Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary and the Yumthang Hot Spring, known for its healing properties.
Post lunch, move forward to Gangtok, riding through enchanting hills and green landscapes. Upon reaching your hotel in Gangtok, complete the quick check-in formalities at ease and settle down in your room. End the exciting day with a peaceful sleep.
- Distance from Lachung to Gangtok: 117 km
- Travel Time (Lachung to Gangtok): Approx. 6.5 hours
Day 06: Transfer to Darjeeling
Post some yummy breakfast, leave for Darjeeling. Upon reaching your hotel in Darjeeling, complete your super quick registration process. Settle down in your room and set out for a city tour of Darjeeling.
Visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, the beautiful PNZ Zoological Park, and buy beautifully created handicrafts at the Tibetan Refugee Centre. Watch stunning views of the aromatic Tea Garden, take a fun ride on the Darjeeling Ropeway, and finally, pay homage to the fascinating Japanese Temple and the Peace Pagoda.
Return to your hotel and end the last day of your fun-packed Sikkim & Darjeeling tour with a peaceful overnight stay.
- Distance from Gangtok to Darjeeling: 98 km
- Travel Time (Gangtok to Darjeeling): Approx. 4 hours
Day 07: Departure from Darjeeling
Have a hearty breakfast at your hotel and proceed for Bagdogra (IXB) in Gangtok. Board flight for your onward destination with sweet memories of your scintillating Sikkim & Darjeeling holiday.
- Distance from Darjeeling to Bagdogra Airport: 65 km
- Travel Time (Darjeeling to Bagdogra Airport): Approx. 2.5 hours