- United Kingdom
- Vatican City
- Daily Breakfast: Continental Buffet
- 11 Indian Lunches
- 14 Indian Dinners
- 2 N in London: Hotel Hilton or similar
- 3 N in Paris: Hotel Novotel or similar
- 1 N in Netherlands: Hotel Movenpick or similar in Netherlands
- 1 N in Berlin: Hotel Best Western or similar
- 3 N in Central Switzerland: Hotel Seedamm Plaza or similar
- 1 N in Innsbruck: Hotel Alpine Park or similar
- 1 N in Padova: Hotel Point Piove or similar
- 1 N in Tuscany: Hotel A Point or similar
- 1 N in Rome: Hotel Mercure or similar
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class airfares on Qatar airways (select departures) / Air India / Middle East carrier
- Tourist Visa (UK and Schengen)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Services of a Tour Manager escorting the group from the point of arrival
- Overseas Insurance for period of stay (0-59yrs)
- All ground transportation by air conditioned coaches
What is NOT included in the tour
1. GST 5%
2. Driver/ guide tips (EUR 45 per person)
3. Optional Tours
a. Jungfraujoch - Swiss
b. Euro Disney - Paris
c. Gondola Ride - Venice
4. Services not mentioned in the inclusions column
Day 01: Fly into London, the financial, political and cultural heart of Britain. Ride the London Eye.
- Welcome to one of the world's most visited cities - London.
- Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to your hotel.
- Check in and relax for a short while.
- Later we will proceed to the 135 meters tall London Eye, overlooking the river Thames.
- Get splendid views of the city while you enjoy a 30 minute ride.
- Overnight in London. (Dinner)
Day 02: Guided city tour of London with Changing of Guards. Visit to the famous Madame Tussauds
- This morning we proceed on a city tour with our expert local guide.
- You will see important landmarks like Hyde Park, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, River Thames, and many more.
- Witness the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace (subject to operational).
- Next proceed to Madame Tussauds wax museum.
- Be enthralled by world’s largest wax collection.
- Don’t forget to take a photograph with one of wax the famous personalities present.
- Overnight in London. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 03: Onward to Paris, the City of Lights and Glamour.
- Check out of your hotel. We travel by Le shuttle / Ferry to Calais.
- On arrival proceed to Paris the fashionable and legant city known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets.
- On arrival in Paris, proceed on a fascinating city tour. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights – Place de la Concorde, Alexander Bridge, Invalides,
- The majestic Arc de Triomphe, the fashionable Champs Elysees and the magnificent Opera House and several others.
- Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 04: Chance to have an exciting and adventurous Trip to Euro Disney, (choice of Disney Park or
- Disney Studios). Enjoy a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
- Today day is free for leisure, You have a chance to opt for Euro Disney. Experience an exciting day at the Euro Disney amusement park.
- Get charmed by Cinderella’s castle, take an exciting roller coaster ride down the Thunder Mountain.
- Visit Fantasyland and meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and Snow White.
- Get thrilled by the legends of Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventure land. Ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discovery land. Encounter Ghost Ships,
- Steam trains and Western scenes in the Wild West town of Frontier land.
- After dining in the evening we take a romantic cruise down the river Siene.
- Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 05: Visit the World renowned Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower 3rd Level, and a visit to the Versailles Palace.
- After breakfast, we visit the world renowned Louvre Museum known for its collection of Artifacts and Paintings, and to see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece.
- Proceed to the Versailles Palace of Louis XIV. The opulent Palace served as the royal residence for France's kings and queens for more than a century.
- The guided tour will include the Chateau, the Grande Apartments, the Chapel, the Hall of Mirrors and many more.
- Return to Paris, to the iconic Eiffel Tower, get a stunning view of the city from the 3rd level.
- Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 06: Onto Brussels. Visit Kuekenhof Gardens(till 12th May). Or Visit the miniature park – Madurodam. (after 12th May)
- Today after the breakfast we proceed to Brussels, Headquarter of the European Union and capital of Belgium.
- On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe's most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue.
- Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium.
- Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Kuekenhof Gardens (till the 12th May), where vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of colour. The park is said to be the greatest flower show on earth.
- After 12th May we visit Madurodam, a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch monuments and historical sights.
- Overnight in Netherland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 07: Visit Amsterdam with Canal Cruise. Proceed to Cologne to see the largest Gothic Cathedral in Rhineland – the Cologne Cathedral.
- Breakfast at the hotel and Check out and proceed to the city of Amsterdam.
- Board your glass-topped boat, drifting through the canals. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses.
- Next proceed to Cologne, famous for Eau de Cologne. Here you will visit the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
- Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 08: Travel to the Heart of the Black Forest. Be awestruck at Europe’s most stunning site - The Rhine Falls.
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its picturesque woods, consisting of pines and firs.
- You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region.
- Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made.
- Sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty as we drive towards Switzerland.
- Halt at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls - Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls.
- Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 09: Day is free for leisure Or you have a chance to experience the magical Alpine excursion of amazing Jungfraujoch and a visit to scenic Interlaken.
- Today, day is free for leisure. OR you have a chance to opt for the magical Alpine excursion to Jungfraujoch the top of Europe. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet, to an Alpine wonderland of
- ice and snow.
- Visit the Ice Palace and experience a breath-taking panoramic view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace and view the longest glacier in the Alps-the Altesch Glacier.
- Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating city situated between two lakes of Thun and Brienz and one of Switzerland’s best known health and pleasure resorts.
- There is time to relax at the many cafes or shop for Swiss watches and chocolates.
- Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 10: Visit Mt. Titlis-Stunning scenery and an exciting ride up the snow-clad Swiss Alps in Rotair- the world’s first rotating cable car.
- Today, we get a view of magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car, Rotair. Mt. Titlis is central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice and a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape. Experience the TITLIS Cliff Walk – the highest suspension bridge in Europe.
- Later drive on to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland - Lucerne.
- Visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge).
- Ffree time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates.
- Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 11: Drive to Innsbruck and Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum – the dazzling world of crystals.
- This morning, we drive to Innsbruck. On an orientation tour of this beautiful city, see the Golden Roof with its gold plated copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting.
- Later proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art.
- A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family.
- Overnight in Austria. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 12: Romantic Venice – Sprawling squares, beautiful monuments, serpentine canals and mysterious alleyways – a lagoon city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages. Chance to enjoy romantic Gondola ride.
- Check out of your hotel and we proceed towards Italy.
- Arrive at the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat.
- Enjoy your Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Guidecca Canal, past the Adriatic Sea to arrive at St. Mark’s Square –the main square of Venice, where the only traffic is that of humans and pigeons! St. Mark's Basilica, is one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture anywhere in the world. The famed Bell Tower and the Clock Tower, display not only the time of day, but also the dominant sign of the Zodiac and the current phase of the moon.
- Continue on to the Bridge of Sighs, made of white limestone,that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogation rooms at the Doge's Palace. Also witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artifacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen.
- Chance to enjoy romantic gondola ride, in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is one of the best ways to enjoy this enchanting city.
- Return to the pier and later proceed for dinner.
- Overnight in Padova. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 13: Guided city tour of Florence. A visit to the remarkable and famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- After a morning check out we drive to Florence – cradle of the Renaissance.
- Along with your English speaking local guide, take in the culture with a tour of the historic city.
- Visit the Duomo, the city’s most iconic landmark, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signorian open air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio, the famed Ponte Vecchio bridge across the river Arno and Santa Croce. This is where some famous Italian personalities like Michelangelo, Galileo, Dante Alighieri, father of the Italian language, are buried.
- Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular city panorama, later proceed onwards to Pisa – at the Square of Miracles and see the remarkable Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Don’t forget to take a photograph of yourself with back- drop of the Leaning Tower and the square.
- Overnight in Tuscany Region. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 14: All roads lead to Rome – the eternal city. Visit the world’s smallest country – the Vatican City (the Vatican Museum, the Sistine Chapel and the divinely beautiful St. Peter’s Basilica).
- Relax in your coach as we go towards the eternal city of Rome.
- On arrival we have a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Next the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (note: shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed).
- Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art. Visit the famed Sistine Chapel - a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece - the Last Judgement. This is also where the Pope gets elected.
- Later visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. We then move to see the magnificent Colosseum., a vast amphitheater that is still well preserved.
- Ccontinue and drive past the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, and several more sights of this remarkable city.
- Later visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. Legend goesthat tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome.
- Overnight in Rome. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 15: Fly back home.
- Vacation ends here. Today it’s time to fly back home.
- Check out and depart from the Airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)