- Vatican City
- Paris: guided city tour
- 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- The world of Euro Disney.
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine River.
- Entrance to Louvre Museum.
- Guided tour of the magnificent Versailles Palace.
- The magnificent Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue.
- Amsterdam on a Canal cruise.
- Walk through the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral display at Kuekenhof (till 12th May).
- Madurodam - Holland in miniature (from 13th May).
- Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral - a Gothic masterpiece.
- The heart of beautiful Black Forest.
- Witness breath-taking mountain peaks and glaciers at Mt. Titlis.
- Orientation tour of the beautiful Lucerne.
- The top of Europe - Junfraujoch with lunch on top.
- Interlaken: orientation tour
- Swarovski Crystal Headquarters and Museum.
- The Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Roof.
- St. Mark’s square by Private boat.
- Venice in a classic Venetian Gondola.
- Murano Glass showroom.
- Florence: guided city tour with a local English-speaking guide.
- Square of Miracles with Photo-stop at the Leaning Tower.
- Rome & Vatican City: guided city tour, with visit to the Vatican Museum.
- St. Peter’s Basilica and Sistine Chapel.
- Trevi Fountain.
- Service of well-educated, multi-lingual & knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
- Daily Breakfast: Continental Buffet
- 11 Lunches: Jain/Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian.
- 12 Dinners: Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian
- Choice of Local Meals in some cities.
- 3 N in Paris: Hotel Novotel / Residhome / Best Western / Mercure or similar in Paris.
- 1 N in Netherland: Hotel NH / Novotel / Movenpick or similar
- 1 N in Germany: Hotel Leonardo / NH / Best Western or similar
- 3 N in Switzerland: Hotel Radisson/ Seedamm Plaza/Swissotel /Thessoni Classic or similar.
- 1 N in Austria: Hotel Alp Hotel/Alpenkönig Tirol/ Seelos or similar.
- 1 N in Padova: Hotel Hotel Four Point by Sheraton /Crown Plaza/Point Piove/Unaway or similar.
- 1 N in Florence: Hotel A Point / Da Vinci / West Florence or similar in Tuscany or similar.
- 1 N in Rome Hotel Mercure /Selene / Antonella /Midas or similar.
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (calculated as on 15 September 2017).
- Cost of your ticket taxes (calculated as on 15 September 2017).
- Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Schengen visas is included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium,
- Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
- Driver tips of EUR 3 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
What is NOT included in the tour
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
Day 01: Arrive into Paris - the City of Lights and Glamour. Enjoy a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
- Welcome to the fashionable and elegant city known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments - Paris.
- Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.).
- Enjoy the evening on a romantic cruise down the River Seine.
- Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Day 02: An exciting and adventurous trip to Euro Disney, (choice of Disney Park or Disney Studios). Enjoy bird’s eye view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower 3rd Level.
- Today, experience an exciting day at the amusement park.
- You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides OR visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies.
- Later proceed to the iconic Eiffel Tower to get a stunning view of the city from the 3rd level.
- Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Packed Lunch/Dinner)
Day 03: Enjoy guided city tour of Paris. Visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum. Guided tour of the Versailles Palace.
- Today proceed on a fascinating city tour. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights – the Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House and several others.
- Visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum, known for its collection of artifacts and paintings and see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece.
- Proceed on a guided tour of Versailles Palace of Louis XIV. The opulent Palace served as the royal residence for France's kings and queens for more than a century including the Chateau, the Grande Apartments, the Chapel, the Hall of Mirrors and much more.
- Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 04: Onto Brussels for an orientation tour. Visit Keukenhof Gardens (till 12th May).
- Today proceed to Brussels, Headquarter of the European Union and capital of Belgium.
- Visit one of Europe's most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium.
- Proceed to the city of Lisse to visit the legendary Kuekenhof Gardens (till the 12th May), where tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of colour. The park is said to be the greatest flower show on earth.
- Overnight in Netherland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 05: Visit the miniature park – Madurodam (after 13th May). Enjoy Amsterdam with Canal Cruise.
- View the Cologne Cathedral - the largest Gothic Cathedral in Rhineland Proceed to Den Hague to visit Madurodam (after 13th May), a miniature park, to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments.
- Later board a cruise to explore the city of Amsterdam in a glass-topped boat, drifting through the canals, thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses.
- Next proceed to Cologne, famous for its Eau de Cologne. View the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
- Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 06: Heart of Black Forest. Be awestruck at Europe’s most stunning site - The Rhine Falls.
- Today drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its picturesque woods, consisting of pines and firs. Be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region.
- Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made.
- Sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty as we drive towards Switzerland. Halt at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls - Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls.
- Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 07: Visit Mt. Titlis, an exciting ride up the snow-clad Swiss Alps in Rotair – the world’s first rotating cable car.
- Today, view magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair. Mt. Titlis is central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice and a visual treat. At 10,000 feet, get an unrestricted 360-degree view of the Alpine landscape. Experience the TITLIS Cliff Walk – the highest suspension bridge in Europe.
- Later drive on to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland - Lucerne.
- View the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge).
- Enjoy some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates.
- Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 08: Highlight of the tour - Magical Alpine excursion of amazing Jungfraujoch with visit to scenic Interlaken.
- Today’s magical Alpine excursion is to Jungfraujoch - the Top of Europe. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet, to an Alpine wonderland of ice and snow. Visit Ice Palace, experience a breath-taking panoramic view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace and view the longest glacier in the Alps - the Altesch Glacier.
- Later drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating city situated between two lakes of Thun and Brienz.
- Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 09: Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum – the dazzling world of crystals. Visit the beautiful city of Innsbruck.
- Today morning proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art.
- Drive to Innsbruck for an orientation tour of this beautiful city, see the Golden Roof with its gold plated copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse and relive medieval European culture.
- The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting.
- Overnight in Austria. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 10: Visit the romantic Venice – a lagoon city that inspired poetry and passion. Treasure a romantic Gondola ride too!
- Today proceed towards Italy, arrive the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat.
- Enjoy Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Guidecca Canal, past the Adriatic Sea to arrive at St. Mark’s Square – the main square of Venice, where the only traffic is that of humans and pigeons! The famed Bell Tower and the Clock Tower, display not only the time of day, but also the dominant sign of the Zodiac and the current phase of the moon.
- Continue on to the Bridge of Sighs, made of white limestone, that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogation rooms at the Doge's Palace.
- Treasure a romantic gondola ride, in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is one of the best ways to enjoy this enchanting city.
- Also witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artifacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen.
- Return to the pier and later proceed to the hotel.
- Overnight in Padova. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 11: Guided city tour of Florence. View the remarkable and famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Today drive to Florence – cradle of the Renaissance.
- Along with your English speaking local guide, take in the culture with a tour of the historic city. View the Duomo - the city’s most iconic landmark, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria – an open air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio and the famed Ponte Vecchio bridge across the river Arno.
- Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular city panorama view.
- Later proceed onwards to Pisa – the Square of Miracles and see the remarkable Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Overnight in Tuscany Region. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 12: All roads lead to Rome – the eternal city. Visit the world’s smallest country – the Vatican City.
Proceed towards the eternal city of Rome.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Next visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (note: shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed).
- Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art. Visit the famed Sistine Chapel - a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece - the Last Judgement. This is also where the Pope gets elected.
- Visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s. Get mesmerised by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. We then move to see the magnificent Colosseum, a vast amphitheatre that is still well preserved.
- Later visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains.
- Legend goes that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome.
- Continue and drive past the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, and several more sights of this remarkable city.
- Overnight in Rome. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 13: Depart and fly back home.
- Vacation ends here, today it’s time to fly back home.
- Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight
- home. (Breakfast)