- A complete tour at an honest price.
- Entrance to Louvre Museum.
- City tour of Paris with a local guide.
- Visit to the 02nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine River.
- Enjoy sights of Strasbourg on a Canal cruise.
- Whether skiing, sledding or hiking, you have it all at Glacier 3000
- A chance to witness breath-taking mountain peaks and glaciers at Mt. Titlis with Orientation tour of Lucerne (Optional).
- See the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Roof.
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Headquarters and Museum.
- Get familiar with the city of Munich on an orientation tour.
- Service of Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 02 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Lunches.
- 06 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- 02 nights at Hotel IBIS Roissy / Mercure Paris Orly or similar in Paris.
- 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / IBIS Centre or similar in Strasbourg
- 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / IBIS or similar in Central Switzerland.
- 01 night at Hotel Kronen hotel or similar in Austria.
What is included in the tour
- Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th September 2017).
- Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Schengen visas is included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional\charges will be applicable.)
- April 2018: 24
- May 2018: 01, 15, 29
- June 2018: 12, 27
- July 2018: 17, 31
- August 2018: 07
- October 2018: 17
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together in the event that the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of traveling on another departure date.
What is NOT included in the tour
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- The Mandatory driver tip of EUR 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges in case applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
Day 01: Arrive into Paris, The City of Lights and Glamour
Welcome to the fashionable and elegant city known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments - Paris. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs). Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Day 02: Visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum, Paris Tour.
Enjoy bird’s eye view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower 02nd Level. Enjoy a romantic cruise on the River Seine. Today visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum, known for its collection of artifacts and paintings and see the enigmatic smile of ‘Mona Lisa’, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece. Proceed on a fascinating city tour. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights – the Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House and several others. Proceed to the iconic Eiffel Tower to get a stunning view of the city from the 02nd level. Later enjoy the evening on a romantic cruise down the River Seine. Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 03: On to Strasbourg. Enjoy Strasbourg with Canal Cruise.
Sit back in your comfortable coach and relax while we proceed to Strasbourg, near the German border, with culture and architecture blending German and French influences. On arrival board a cruise to explore the city of Strasbourg in a glass-topped boat, drifting through the canals to get lovely views of Strasbourg's beautiful architecture—houses, churches, public buildings, parks. Overnight in Strasbourg. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 04: Onto Switzerland, Magical Alpine – Excursion to Glacier 3000
Today proceed to Switzerland, enjoy a scenic drive to Diablerets in western Switzerland. Ride the spectacular cable car to reach Glacier 3000. Glacier 3000 is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts, you can see snow all year round. Enjoy a stunning view from the suspension bridge, which connects two mountain peaks. The 107 metre long and 80 centimetre wide bridge offers a stunning view onto the Alps: Matterhorn, Mont Blanc, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau are visible from the bridge and offer grandiose views, far off into the distance. Overnight in Central Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 05: Day free or you can opt for a visit to Mt. Titlis, an exciting ride up the snow-clad Swiss Alps in Rotair – the world’s first rotating cable car.
Today the day is free to explore the city on your own or opt for an excursion to Mt. Titlis & the beautiful Lucerne. View the magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car - Rotair. Mt. Titlis is central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice. At 10,000 feet, get an unrestricted 360-degree view of the Alpine landscape. Experience the TITLIS Cliff Walk – the highest suspension bridge in Europe. Later drive on to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland - Lucerne. View the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). Enjoy some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates. Overnight in Central Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 06: Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum – the dazzling world of crystals. Visit the beautiful city of Innsbruck.
Today morning proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art. Drive to Innsbruck for an orientation tour of this beautiful city, see the Golden Roof with its gold plated copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting. Overnight in Austria. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 07: Depart and fly back home.
Today proceed to Munich for an Orientation tour, drive past the most famous sights of Munich: Marienplatz with its Glockenspiel carillion, Stachus square, the most elaborate painting galleries Pinakotheken, the monumental Ludwigstrasse with Triumphal Arch, Maximilianeum the Bavarian Parliament, the Angel of Peace, the English Garden, Olympic village and the BMW Museum. Your holiday ends and it’s time to fly back home. Depart for the airport for your flight home. (Breakfast)