- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour
Economy Package (Budget Hotels)
- Couple: INR 26,500 per person
- Family (3-4 Persons): INR 24,000 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 22,000 per person
- Group (7-8 Persons): INR 21,000 per person
- Group (9-12 Persons): INR 20,000 per person
Luxury Package (3 Star Hotels)
- Couple: INR 27,500 per person
- Family (3-4 Persons): INR 26,000 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 23,500 per person
- Group (7-8 Persons): INR 22,500 per person
- Group (9-12 Persons): INR 21,500 per person
Note: Nepal Tour does not require a Passport. Voter ID is acceptable.
What is included in the tour
- 06 Nights accommodation at hotel
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All arrival and departure transfer with assistance by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours by air-conditioned vehcile
- English / Hindi Speaking Local tour escort for sightseeing tours
- All current government taxes as applicable
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Airfare (Hometown to Kathmandu & Return) & Airport tax
- Insurance Fee
- Monuments entrance fees as applicable & payable fee on the spot
- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour Flight Fare
- Manakamana Cable Car tickets
- Personal expenses, tipping and any other services which are not mentioned in the above inclusion
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, Pshupatinath Temple
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assistance by our representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to hotel for check-in. Afternoon, visit Boudhanath Stupa. Evening, attend arati at Pashupatinath Temple. Later drive back to hotel. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu - Pokhara
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Pokhara (about 210 km, 7 hrs). Enroute Manakamana Temple by Cable Car (Optional). Continue drive to Pokhara and check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Note: You can opt for Mountain Tour by flight (additional fare of INR 7,500 - INR 9,000) to view Mt. Everest. This tour starts at 6 AM, 7 AM & 8 AM and the flight will be for 1 hour. In such a case, your travel to Pokhara will be after you return to Kathmandu, which is likely to commence by 10 AM.
Day 03: Pokhara
Early morning, sunrise and view Himalayas from Sarangkot Hill. Then, visit Bindabasini Temple. Later, return to hotel for breakfast. Later, visit Devis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River and one hour boat ride on Phewa Lake. Then, visit Taal Barahi Temple. Rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara - Kathmandu - Nagarkot
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Nagarkot via Kathmandu (23 km, 8 hrs drive). Nagarkot is popular for enjoying Himalayan views, sunrise and sunset from the comfort of your hotel balcony. On arrival at Nagarkot, check in at the hotel. Evening, view the spectacular sunset (subject to weather conditions). Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 05: Nagarkot - Kathmandu
Early morning, sunrise view from hotel's terrace (subject to weather condition). After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Kathmandu. Enroute visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Kailashnath Mahadev Temple. On arrival at Kathmandu, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free for shopping or individual activities. Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Kathmandu City Tour
After breakfast, visit Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu), Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. By evening, return to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 07: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and transfer to Airport for departure to your hometown.
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure to ensure hazzle-free and comfortable travel.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the guests in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- The company is not responsible in case of rescheduling of flight, trains, delays in transfers due to unanticipated incidents, non-confirmation of train tickets, change of trains due to non-confirmation of tickets, etc. In such a case, any extension in the stay or sightseeing, the client must bear the additional expense (on direct payment basis) and company holds no responsibility in bargaining or negotiating with the driver.
- Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- Guests are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Car usage for full day tour is 10 hours and for half day tour is 6 hours.
- The maximum time for driver to wait is 30 min before schedule.
- Overtime fee for car usage will charged directly to the guest.
- Please follow the schedule. The timing of car usage is following the itinerary above.
- The guests must discuss with the driver directly about the next day's plan and confirm from him about the pick up timings of the next day.
- In case the destination of full day or half-day excursion changes due to bad weather or any other unanticipated incidents, the guests will be taken to alternate places lying within the same distance as that of the destination mentioned in the itinerary.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary.
- Guests are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- The guests are requested to cooperate with the driver (or the tour coordinator) and maintain a good code of conduct which is mutually pleasing.
- Tour operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the guests must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.