- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour
Economy Package (Budget Hotels)
- Couple: INR 26,500 per person
- Family (3-4 Persons): INR 24,000 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 22,000 per person
- Group (7-8 Persons): INR 21,000 per person
- Group (9-12 Persons): INR 20,000 per person
Luxury Package (3 Star Hotels)
- Couple: INR 27,500 per person
- Family (3-4 Persons): INR 26,000 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 23,500 per person
- Group (7-8 Persons): INR 22,500 per person
- Group (9-12 Persons): INR 21,500 per person
Note: Nepal Tour does not require a Passport. Voter ID is acceptable.
What is included in the tour
- 06 Nights accommodation at hotel
- Breakfast & Dinner
- All arrival and departure transfer with assistance by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours by air-conditioned vehcile
- English / Hindi Speaking Local tour escort for sightseeing tours
- All current government taxes as applicable
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Airfare (Hometown to Kathmandu & Return) & Airport tax
- Insurance Fee
- Monuments entrance fees as applicable & payable fee on the spot
- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour Flight Fare
- Manakamana Cable Car tickets
- Personal expenses, tipping and any other services which are not mentioned in the above inclusion
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, Pshupatinath Temple
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assistance by our representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to hotel for check-in. Afternoon, visit Boudhanath Stupa. Evening, attend arati at Pashupatinath Temple. Later drive back to hotel. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu - Pokhara
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Pokhara (about 210 km, 7 hrs). Enroute Manakamana Temple by Cable Car (Optional). Continue drive to Pokhara and check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Note: You can opt for Mountain Tour by flight (additional fare of INR 7,500 - INR 9,000) to view Mt. Everest. This tour starts at 6 AM, 7 AM & 8 AM and the flight will be for 1 hour. In such a case, your travel to Pokhara will be after you return to Kathmandu, which is likely to commence by 10 AM.
Day 03: Pokhara
Early morning, sunrise and view Himalayas from Sarangkot Hill. Then, visit Bindabasini Temple. Later, return to hotel for breakfast. Later, visit Devis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River and one hour boat ride on Phewa Lake. Then, visit Taal Barahi Temple. Rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara - Kathmandu - Nagarkot
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Nagarkot via Kathmandu (23 km, 8 hrs drive). Nagarkot is popular for enjoying Himalayan views, sunrise and sunset from the comfort of your hotel balcony. On arrival at Nagarkot, check in at the hotel. Evening, view the spectacular sunset (subject to weather conditions). Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 05: Nagarkot - Kathmandu
Early morning, sunrise view from hotel's terrace (subject to weather condition). After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Kathmandu. Enroute visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Kailashnath Mahadev Temple. On arrival at Kathmandu, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free for shopping or individual activities. Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Kathmandu City Tour
After breakfast, visit Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu), Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. By evening, return to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 07: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and transfer to Airport for departure to your hometown.