- Siem Reap
- Angkor Wat
- Phnom Penh
- Royal Palace
- Silver Pagoda
High Season (October to March)
- 2 Persons: INR 32,500 per person
- 3-4 Persons: INR 29,500 per person
- 5-6 Persons: INR 25,500 per person
- 7-10 Persons: INR 24,500 per person
- 9-10 Persons: INR 23,500 per person
- 11-12 Persons: INR 22,000 per person
- 13-14 Persons: INR 21,000 per person
- 15-16 Persons: INR 20,500 per person
Low Season (April to September)
- 2 Persons: INR 29,000 per person
- 3-4 Persons: INR 28,000 per person
- 5-6 Persons: INR 26,500 per person
- 7-10 Persons: INR 25,500 per person
- 9-10 Persons: INR 24,000 per person
- 11-12 Persons: INR 23,500 per person
- 13-14 Persons: INR 22,500 per person
- 15-16 Persons: INR 21,000 per person
- 3 Star
- Breakfast (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Jain / Vegan)
- Lunch (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Jain / Vegan)
- Dinner (Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian / Jain / Vegan)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double/twin share room (or similar hotel category)
- Breakfast is provided by hotel
- All taxes are included (except airport taxes)
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Round trip airport transfers
- Travel in a private air conditioning car
- Public giant ibis bus ticket to Phnom Penh
- Mineral water and wet tissue on touring days
- Meals are mentioned in program
- All entrance fees
- All sightseeing & activities as programmed
- Private boat as programmed
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cambodia Visa
- International / domestic airfares (if any)
- Cancellation / travel insurance - repatriation and baggage
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Departure taxes
- Tips and services are not mentioned
- Luggage handling
- Single supplement surcharge
- Peak season surcharge (TBA)
- Lunch and dinner are not mentioned
- Compulsory gala dinners on 24th & 31st Dec
Day 01: Siem Reap – Arrival, City Orientation & Apsara Dance Performance
Welcomed by escort tour guide (with sign name) then transfers directly to hotel for check in. After check in, we journey out for a guided walking tour around Artisan d’Angkor – the finest wood/stone carving centre and stroll around old market. Evening, transfer to enjoy buffet dinner followed by Apsara dance performance at a local restaurant. Overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Meal: Buffet Dinner Show
Day 02: Siem Reap – Full Day Guided Angkor Discovery
We depart hotel at 8.00am for full day guided Angkor exploration, start with the south gate of Angkor Thom atop 4 giant faces, stroll to explore Bayon temple consisting of more than 200 smiling faces, admired by Baphuon, Phimeanakas, terrace of leper king, terrace of elephant & Ta Prohm with the stunning tree roots. After lunch, continue to witness the marvelous Angkor Wat – is the world’s heritage and the largest monument in the world. Unlock the amazing history and its ancestral incredible masterpieces. Climb to watch beautiful sunset at Phnom Bakheng (limited allowance). Evening, transfer to have dinner at a selected local restaurant. Overnight stay in Siem Reap
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03: Siem Reap – Silk Farm, Cambodian Liqueur & Tonle Sap Lake
Today we drive to visit Puok silk farm – see the silk process and many finest silk products in Siem Reap. On the way back, stroll around Senteurs d’Angkor workshop where you observe variety of scents are produced, continue to have a few sips of Cambodian liqueurs. After lunch, we journey out to Chong Kneas boat pier then we embark to visit the largest freshwater lake in South East Asia, well-known as “Tonle Sap”, is an ecological hot spot that was designated as a UNESCO biosphere in 1997. Unlock Tonle Sap ecosystem, daily life animated by fishing activities in the floating community, see floating school, houses and crocodile farm. Evening, transfer to have buffet dinner at a selected local restaurant. Overnight stay in Siem Reap
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet Dinner
Day 04: Siem Reap to Phnom Penh by Public Bus
Breakfast is at the hotel. Meet our car driver and tour guide then transfers you to Giant Ibis bus station for your journey (6 hours) to Phnom Penh. You will be picked up by our driver and tour guide then transfer to the hotel. Simply enjoy free time after check in. Overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
There is NO tour guide accompanying you on the bus during the journey to Phnom Penh.
Day 05: Phnom Penh – Killing Field & Phnom Penh City Tour
After breakfast, we drive out of the hassle capital to witness the tragic site of Cheug Ek killing field and Tuol Sleng Tortured Prison S21 museum. Stroll around Russian market for shopping. After lunch, continue for a guided tour at the National Museum, the world’s most important collection of Khmer sculpture and carvings and visit Wat Phnom with interesting legendary of founding place of Phnom Penh. Return hotel. Evening, transfer to have buffet dinner at a selected local restaurant. Overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet Dinner
Day 06: Phnom Penh – Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Departure
Breakfast is at the hotel. We go out to catch the glimpses of Phnom Penh and take nice pictures of Independent monument then we continue to have a guided tour in Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and admired by other French style building etc. Return back to hotel, check out and have lunch at a local restaurant before transferring to airport for flight departure back home.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure to ensure hazzle-free and comfortable travel.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the guests in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- The company is not responsible in case of rescheduling of flight, trains, delays in transfers due to unanticipated incidents, non-confirmation of train tickets, change of trains due to non-confirmation of tickets, etc. In such a case, any extension in the stay or sightseeing, the client must bear the additional expense (on direct payment basis) and company holds no responsibility in bargaining or negotiating with the driver.
- Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- Guests are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Car usage for full day tour is 10 hours and for half day tour is 6 hours.
- The maximum time for driver to wait is 30 min before schedule.
- Overtime fee for car usage will charged directly to the guest.
- Please follow the schedule. The timing of car usage is following the itinerary above.
- The guests must discuss with the driver directly about the next day's plan and confirm from him about the pick up timings of the next day.
- In case the destination of full day or half-day excursion changes due to bad weather or any other unanticipated incidents, the guests will be taken to alternate places lying within the same distance as that of the destination mentioned in the itinerary.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary.
- Guests are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- The guests are requested to cooperate with the driver (or the tour coordinator) and maintain a good code of conduct which is mutually pleasing.
- Tour operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the guests must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- All guests must carry valid voter ID. Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.