- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour
- Economy Package (Budget Hotels)
- Luxury Package (3 Star Hotels)
What is included in the tour
- 07 Nights accommodation at hotel
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Arrival and departure transfer and sightseeing tours air-conditioned vehicle.
- English / Hindi Speaking Local tour escort for sightseeing tours
- All current government taxes as applicable
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Airfare (Hometown to Kathmandu & Return) & Airport tax
- Insurance Fee
- Monuments entrance fees as applicable & payable fee on the spot
- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour Flight Fare
- Personal expenses, tipping and any other services which are not mentioned in the above inclusion
Day 01 : Arrival, Kathmandu City Tour
On arrival at Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assisted by our representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to hotel for check-in. Afternoon, visit Boudhanath Stupa. Evening, attend Aarati at Pashupatinath Temple. Drive back to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu
After breakfast, visit Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu), Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. Drive back to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Note: You can opt for Mountain Tour by flight (additional fare of INR 7,500 - INR 9,000) to view Mt. Everest. This tour starts at 6 AM, 7 AM & 8 AM and the flight will be for 1 hour. In such a case, your Kathmandu City Tour will be after you return to Kathmandu, which is likely to commence by 10 AM.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Nagarkot
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Kailashnath Mahadev Temple. Later, drive to Nagarkot (32 km, 1 hr drive from Kathmandu). Nagarkot is popular for enjoying Himalayan views, sunrise, sunset from the comfort of your hotel balcony. On arrival at Nagarkot, check-in at the hotel. Evening, view the spectacular sunset (subject to weather conditions). Return to hotel by night for dinner. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 04: Nagarkot - Kathmandu – Departure
Early morning, view sunrise from hotel's terrace (subject to weather conditions). After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Kathmandu Airport for departure to your hometown.