Kuala Lampur (1N)
- City Tour
- Petronas Towers (Interior)
- Butterfly Park
- Batu Caves
- Genting Highland
- City Tour
- Island Hopping
- Underwater World
- Sky Bridge
Package Price (inclusive of flights): INR 1,25,000 per couple
- Hotels (3 Star)
- Round trip flight from Indian Metro City to Kuala Lumpur and return.
- Domestic transfer from Langkawi to Kuala Lampur and return
- Pick & Drop to Private Beach at Langkawi: INR 6,000/- per vehicle
- Sunway Lagoon with 6 Park Passes and Return Transfer (KUL) INR 3,950/- per person
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- 2 Dinners at Langkawi
- 1 Dinner at Kuala Lampur
What is included in the tour
- Airfare (Chennai to Langkawi, Langkawi to Kuala Lampur, Kuala Lampur to Bangalore)
- Accommodation at hotel
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Lunch as per itinerary.
- Half Day Kuala Lampur City Tour + Petronas Towers + Butterfly Park on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis
- Half Day Langkawi City Tour + Underwater World + Cable Car + Sky Bridge on SIC basis
- Full Day Island Hopping on SIC basis
- Airport Transfers on SIC or private basis
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa Documentation & Processing Fee (to be applied on your own; easy online process)
- Insurances & Medical Expenses
- Entry tickets
- Any expense not mentioned in the package.
Day 01: Arrival at Langkawi, City Tour
- On arrival at Langkawi Airport, meet & greet by the executives.
- Transfer to hotel and check-in. (Note: Check in Time is 2 PM).
- Later proceed for a half day Langkawi City Tour, Underwater World, Cable Car and Sky Bridge on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis
- Return to hotel by evening and proceed for Dinner.
- Overnight in Langkawi.
Note: The guest may want to chose an alternate half-day tour to a Private Beach at Langkawi at an additional fare of INR 6,000/- per couple. This has to be booked at the time of confirmation of the package.
Day 02: Island Hopping Tour
- After breakfast, proceed for a full day Island Hopping Tour on SIC basis
- Return to hotel by evening and proceed for dinner.
- Overnight in Langkawi.
Day 03: Langkawi to Kuala Lampur, Kuala Lampur City Tour
- After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to board flight to Kuala Lampur.
- On arrival at Kuala Lampur Airport, transfer to hotel and check-in.
- Later, proceed for a half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour, Petronas Tower (including entrance fee) and Butterfly Park on SIC basis.
- Return to hotel by evening and proceed for dinner.
- Overnight at Kuala Lampur.
Day 04: Batu Caves, Genting Highland, Departure
- After breakfast, check-out from hotel and keep the baggage in the cloak room.
- Proceed to a full day tour to Batu Caves.
- Later, proceed to Genting Highland with two way Cable car ride. Enroute Strawberry Farm.
- Return to hotel by evening, collect your baggage, proceed to Kuala Lampur Airport for departure to your hometown.
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure due to the crowd at the airports.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the guests in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to guest's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- In case of early check-out / early start (7.30 AM or earlier) or late check-in / later arrival at hotel, breakfast or dinner will be on your own expense. However, breakfast in hotel is complementary and is not eligible for any kind of refund. In case dinner confirmed during booking is missed due to late arrival, it will not be eligible for a refund.
- The company is NOT responsible for loss of life or hospitalization or similar incidents due to any unanticipated incidents during the tour.
- The company does not take responsibility in case the guest opts to try out self-driven vehicles, in particular, injuries to the guests or loss of life. Also, in case of any damage to the self-driven vehicle (on rental or own), the guests are solely responsible for compensating for the damage caused if any. The company has no obligation in participating in the process of negotiation or repairs if any. Any technical issue or damage to the vehicle will have to be solved on the own expense of the guest.
- Some places in the capital city may not be permitted for public due to national holidays or local events.
- Guests are requested to plan their day based on the time of pick-up and drop, which needs to be obtained from the driver or the tour manager (at the destination). In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator. During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- The guests are requested to be present at the waiting lounge of the hotel 5-10 minutes prior to the timings mentioned by the driver or tour operator. Also, the guests are requested to coordinate with the driver everyday instead of expecting the company to coordinate from its office.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator (at the destination) changes to the itinerary.
- Guests are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Tourists are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- Tour Operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- The company attempts to provide the best experience at the hotel / resorts. However, in case of minor requirements and services during the stay, the guests needs to cooperate with the company by directly discussing about it with the hotel / resorts instead of expecting the same to be done from the company.
- In case of SIC tours, the guests must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- The company does not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other tourists.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- All guests must carry their original ID proof. Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- The contact details of the person who will pick-up at the airports will be informed to the guests 12 hours before the departure from the hometown. The representative who is assigned to receive the guests will be waiting at the ‘Arrivals’ section of the airport with a placard of the name mentioned on this voucher.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.
- The cancellation charges mentioned above are applicable only for the package. The cancellation charges for flights is a separate calculation, as per the flight cancellation (or rescheduling) policy of the airline, which is a percentage on the price mentioned on the tickets.