- Lake Manasarovar
- Mt. Kailash Parikrama
Tour starts from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Start Point: Kathmandu
- End Point: Kathmandu
- Max Altitude: 5630 m
- Altitude of Kailash Peak: 6714 m
- Best time to visit: May to September
- Temperature: Max 20°C to Min –10°C
- Altitude of Manasarovar Taal: 4550 m
- Parikrama of Kailash: 52 km
- Parikrama by walk: 42 km in three days
- Distance from Kathmandu: 1790 km (one way)
- Parikrama of Manasarovar Taal: 102 km
- Climate: Unpredictable
- Lucknow: 3 Star
- Nepalgunj: Cygnett Krishna (3 Star)
- Simikot: Guest House
- Hilsa: Guest House
- Purang: Hotel Himalayan (3 star)
- Manasarovar: Guest House
- Darchen: Hotel Himalaya (3 Star)
- Derapkuk: Guest House
- Zutalphuk: Guest House
Dates of Departure
What is included in the tour
- 5% GST
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals & all transfers
- 10 nights accommodation in Tibet using Hotel / Guesthouses/ tents on sharing basis with meals & all transfers
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal
- Surface transfers in Tibet using AC Bus
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment
- All equipment including, Single and Double bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow
- Vegetarian hygienic meals, tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side,High altitude medicine
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight from Hometown to Kathmandu and return is NOT INCLUDED
- Using extra nights in lodging (except that mentioned in the itinerary) Yak/porters for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or the entire extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
- Cost is not included for those who separate from the main group
- Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusions.
Day 01: Arrival at KATHMANDU (1300 m)
Tim-Tim Holidays' representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the Hotel. Tour briefing in the evening. Dinner & overnight stay in star hotel at Kathmandu.
Day 02: KATHMANDU (SIGHTSEEING)
After breakfast, sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple and Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu). Dinner & overnight stay in star hotel at Kathmandu.
Day 03: DRIVE TO SYABRUBESHI (145 km, 1600 m)
After breakfast, drive to Syabrubesi (145 km, 7 hrs drive). Overnight in Syabrubeshi.
Day 04: DRIVE TO KYIRONG COUNTY (105 km, 3950 m)
Drive to Rasuwagadhi (1800 m, 15 km, 45 mins from Syabrubesi), after completing immigration and custom formalities in Nepal & Tibet, then continue drive to Kyirong county. Overnight in Kyirong County.
Day 05: ACCLIMATIZATION DAY IN KYIRONG
The entire day is free for acclimatization.
Day 06: DRIVE TO DONGBA (375 km, 4450 m)
Drive to Dongba. En-route passing Thorong La, Paigu-Tso, Lake and Brahmaputra River.
Day 07: DRIVE TO MANASAROVAR (335 km, 4558 m)
Drive to Manasarovar Lake (7 hrs) crossing beautiful places and stay at the shore of the Lake. Overnight in Manasarovar.
Day 08: MANAS PARIKRAMA and DRIVE TO DARCHEN (160 km, 4600 m)
Puja / holy dip at the Lake followed by Manasarovar Parikrama in environmental buses and proceed ahead to Darchen. Overnight in Darchen.
Day 09: DRIVE TO SHERSHONG – DIRAPHUK (4765 m)
Drive to Shershong (12 km from Darchen) and start to trek up to Diraphuk. Overnight in Dirapuk.
Day 10: DERAPHUK – ZUTHULPHUK
Continue Parikarma passing Drolma-la Pass (5610 m) and trek to Zuthul-Puk (4700 m). From descend to Gaurikund and further trek along with the river to Zuthulphuk.
Day 11: ZUTHULPHUK – DONGBA
After short trek about 2 hrs and reach to the vehicle station and drive to Darchen and to Dongba.
Day 12: DONGBA – KYIRONG
Drive to Kyirong County and overnight stay.
Day 13 : KYIRONG – KATHMANDU
Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu. Drop to Kathmandu Airport as per the time of departure.
Day 14: DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
After breakfast free till departure. Later transfer to airport to fly back to your hometown.