- Lake Manasarovar
- Mt. Kailash Parikrama
Tour starts from Lucknow, India.
- Start Point: Lucknow
- End Point: Lucknow
- Max Altitude: 5630 m
- Altitude of Kailash Peak: 6714 m
- Best time to visit: May to September
- Temperature: Max 20°C to Min –10°C
- Altitude of Manasarovar Taal: 4550 m
- Parikrama of Kailash: 52 km
- Parikrama by walk:42 km in three days
- Distance From Ktm: 1790 km (one way)
- Parikrama Of Manasarovar Taal: 102 km
- Climate: Unpredictable
- Lucknow: 3 Star
- Nepalgunj: Cygnett Krishna (3 Star)
- Simikot: Guest House
- Hilsa: Guest House
- Purang: Hotel Himalayan (3 star)
- Manasarovar: Guest House
- Darchen: Hotel Himalaya (3 Star)
- Derapkuk: Guest House
- Zutalphuk: Guest House
Dates of Departure
What is included in the tour
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Simikot using Hotel/GuestHouse on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Hilsa using Hotel/GuestHouse on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 05 night’s accommodation in Tibet using Hotel / Guesthouses/ tents on sharing basis
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Lucknow on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals.
- Pick up and drop to Lucknow.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj flight ticket.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal
- Surface transfers in Tibet using AC Bus
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment
- All equipment including, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow
- Vegetarian hygienic meals, tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side. High altitude medicine
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight from Hometown to Lucknow and return is NOT INCLUDED
- Using extra nights in lodging (except that mentioned in the itinerary) Yak/porters for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or the entire extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
- No cost is included for those who separate from the main group
- Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusions.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL LUCKNOW & TRANSFER TO NEPALGUNJ
In arrival at Lucknow, the representative of Tim-Tim Holidays will meet you. Later, drive to Nepalgunj (190 km/4 hrs), transfer to Hotel and briefing about Kailash Yatra Dinner & overnight stay at Nepalgunj.
DAY 02: SIMIKOT (3000 m)
Morning fly to Simikot (50 minutes) by aircraft.Afternoon visit Shiva Mandir. Overnight in Guest House at Simikot.
DAY 03: PURANG (3900 m)
After breakfast fly (30minutes) to Hilsa (3700m) by Helicopter and drive 1 hour to Purang. Overnight at Purang Hotel.
DAY 04: PURANG
DAY 05: MANSAROVER (4500 m)
Drive 3 hours to Lake Manasarovar.Start Parikrama of Mansarovar (105 km) by vehicle. Later have a Holy Bath, Puja etc. Overnight at Manasarovar Guest House.
DAY 06: DERAPHUK (5160 m)
Drive 2 hours to Yama Dwar via Darchen and Trek 7-8hrs to Deraphuk. Overnight in hotel at Deraphuk.
DAY 07: ZUTHULPHUK (4670 m)
Today is the toughest day of entire yatra. Yatris need to trek about 10-11 hours crossing through Dolma la Pass (5650 m) and Gauri Kunda. Overnight in Guesthouse at Zuthulphuk.
DA 08: HILSA / SIMIKOT
Trek 2 hours, end of parikrama and Drive to Hilsa for about 4 hours. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 09: SIMIKOT – NEPALGUNJ –LUCKNOW
Early morning fly to Simikot by heli then again fly back to Nepalgunj and drop to Lucknow for overnight.
DAY 10: LUCKNOW – DEPARTURE
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight back to your home.
Nepalgunj to Simikot: 45 Minutes Flight
Simikot to Hilsa: 20 Minutes by Helicopter