- Lake Manasarovar
- Mt. Kailash Parikrama
Tour starts from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Start Point: Kathamandu
- End Point: Kathmandu
- Max Altitude: 5630 m
- Altitude of Kailash Peak: 6714 m
- Best time to visit: May to September
- Temperature: Max 20°C to Min –10°C
- Altitude of Manasarovar Taal: 4550 m
- Parikrama of Kailash: 52 km
- Parikrama by walk:42 km in three days
- Distance From Ktm: 1790 km (one way)
- Parikrama Of Manasarovar Taal: 102 km
- Climate: Unpredictable
- Kathmandu: 3 Star
- Nepalgunj: Cygnett Krishna (3 Star)
- Simikot: Guest House
- Hilsa: Guest House
- Purang: Hotel Himalayan (3 star)
- Manasarovar: Guest House
- Darchen: Hotel Himalaya (3 Star)
- Derapkuk: Guest House
- Zutalphuk: Guest House
Dates of Departure
What is included in the tour
- 5% GST
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals & all transfers
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night accommodation in Simikot using Hotel / Guesthouses on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night accommodation in Hilsa using Hotel / Guesthouses on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 05 nights accommodation in Tibet using Hotel / Guesthouses/ tents on sharing basis
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu flight ticket.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj flight ticket.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal
- Surface transfers in Tibet using AC Bus
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment
- All equipment including, Single and Double bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow
- Vegetarian hygienic meals, tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side,High altitude medicine
- Returnable Down Jacket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight from Hometown to Kathmandu and return is NOT INCLUDED
- Using extra nights in lodging (except that mentioned in the itinerary) Yak/porters for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or the entire extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
- Flight or any costs TO or FROM Kathmandu from your destination/ home town
- Cost is not included for those who separate from the main group
- Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusions.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT KATHMANDU (1300 m)
Tim-Tim Holidays representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the Hotel. Tour briefing in the evening. Dinner & overnight stay in star hotel at Katmandu.
DAY 02: NEPALGUNJ
Darshan of Pashupatinath Temple and afternoon flight to Nepalgunj. Dinner & overnight stay at Nepalgunj.
DAY 03: SIMIKOT (3000 m)
Morning fly to Simikot (50 minutes) by aircraft.Afternoon visit Shiva Mandir. Overnight in Guest House at Simikot.
DAY 04: PURANG (3900 m)
fter breakfast fly (30minutes) to Hilsa (3700m) by Helicopter and drive 1 hour to Purang. Overnight at Purang Hotel.
DAY 05: PURANG (3900 m), Rest day
Acclimation at Purang. Overnight at Purang Hotel.
DAY 06: MANSAROVER (4500 m)
Drive 3 hours to Lake Manasarovar.Start Parikrama of Mansarovar (105 km) by vehicle. Later have a Holy Bath, Puja etc. Overnight at Manasarovar Guest House.
DAY 07: DERAPHUK (5160 m)
Drive 2 hours to Yama Dwar via Darchen and Trek 7-8hrs to Deraphuk. Overnight in hotel at Deraphuk.
DAY 08: ZUTHULPHUK (4670 m)
Today is the toughest day of entire yatra. Yatris need to trek about 10-11 hours crossing through Dolma la Pass (5650 m) and Gauri Kunda. Overnight in Guesthouse at Zuthulphuk.
DAY 09: HILSA
Trek 2 hours, end of parikrama and Drive to Hilsa for about 4 hours. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 10: KATHMANDU
Early morning fly to Simikot then Nepalgunj and to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 11: KATHMANDU
After breakfast, visit Doleshwor Mahadev Temple (Head of Kedarnath) and next visit Kailashnath Mahadev Temple (World’s Tallest Shiva Statue). Later, visit Boudhanath Stupa. Overnight at Kathmandu.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE
After breakfast free till departure. Later transfer to airport for flight back to your home
Nepalgunj to Simikot: 45 Minutes Flight
Simikot to Hilsa: 20 Minutes by Helicopter