- Munnar (2N)
- Thekkady (1N)
- Alleppey (Boat House) (1N)
Economy Package (Budget Hotels):
- Couple or Family (2-4 Persons): INR 17,500 per person
- Group (6 persons): INR 14,500 per person
- Group (12 persons): INR 11,500 per person
Luxury Package: Grade-I (3 Star Hotels with Standard Rooms):
- Couple or Family (2-4 Persons): INR 19,500 per person
- Group (6 persons): INR 15,500 per person
- Group (12 persons): INR 12,500 per person
Luxury Package: Grade-II (3 Star Hotels with Deluxe Rooms):
- Couple or Family (2-4 Persons): INR 22,500 per person
- Group (6 persons): INR 17,500 per person
- Group (12 persons): INR 14,500 per person
Luxury Package: Grade-III (3 Star Hotels with Premium Rooms):
- Couple or Family (2-4 Persons): INR 24,500 per person
- Group (6 persons): INR 19,500 per person
- Group (12 persons): INR 17,500 per person
Luxury Package: Grade-IV (4 Star Hotels):
- Couple or Family (2-4 Persons): INR 29,500 per person
- Group (6 persons): INR 25,500 per person
- Group (12 persons): INR 23,500 per person
What is included in the tour
- Dedicated vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing
- Double occupancy room.
- Breakfast & Dinners at hotels
- Toll and Parking
- Driver’s allowance
- Fuel cost
- Children below 5 years are complementary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare or train fare
- Entry fee, optional activities, personal expenses
- Lunch at Hotels
Pick-up & Drop: Kochi Airport or Munnar Bus Terminus
Day 01: Arrival at Kochi Airport, Transfer to Munnar
- On arrival at Kochi Airport, meet & greet by the executive.
- Transfer to Munnar
- Sightseeing on the way to Munnar.
- Cheeyapara Waterfalls
- Valara Waterfalls
- Karadipara View Point
- Check-in at hotel.
- Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 02: Sightseeing in Munnar
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing.
- Echo Point
- Photo Point
- Tea Museum
- Hydel Park
- Town Visit
- Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady, Sightseeing in Thekkady
- After breakfast, check out from hotel, transfer to Thekkady and sightseeing in Thekkady.
- Anayirakal Dam
- Periyar Wildlife Sanctury
- Boating in Periyarlake
- Spice Plantation
- Thekkady Town
- Check-in at hotel by evening.
- Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady to Alleppey, Sightseeing in Alleppey
- After breakfast, check-out from hotel and transfer to Alleppey.
- Check-in at Boat House (by 12 PM)
- Kerala Backwater Cruise through narrow canals, paddy fields, historical places, temples, snake boat, coconut beer shop (toddy shop), Kuttanad Village, etc.
- Lunch and Dinner at Boat House.
- Overnight stay at Boat House.
Day 05: Alleppey to Kochi, Sightseeing in Kochi
- After breakfast, check-out from Boat House (9 AM) and transfer to Kochi.
- Sightseeing in Kochi.
- Jew Town
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Mattanchery Palace
- Santa Cruz
- Marine Drive
- Kochi Fort
- Lulu Mall
- Note: The tourists need to select the places they would like to visit in Kochi, depending on the check-in time or return flight.
- Drop to Kochi Airport
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure to ensure hazzle-free and comfortable travel.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the guests in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- The company is not responsible in case of rescheduling of flight, trains, delays in transfers due to unanticipated incidents, non-confirmation of train tickets, change of trains due to non-confirmation of tickets, etc. In such a case, any extension in the stay or sightseeing, the client must bear the additional expense (on direct payment basis) and company holds no responsibility in bargaining or negotiating with the driver.
- Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- Guests are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Car usage for full day tour is 10 hours and for half day tour is 6 hours.
- The maximum time for driver to wait is 30 min before schedule.
- Overtime fee for car usage will charged directly to the guest.
- Please follow the schedule. The timing of car usage is following the itinerary above.
- The guests must discuss with the driver directly about the next day's plan and confirm from him about the pick up timings of the next day.
- In case the destination of full day or half-day excursion changes due to bad weather or any other unanticipated incidents, the guests will be taken to alternate places lying within the same distance as that of the destination mentioned in the itinerary.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary.
- Guests are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- The guests are requested to cooperate with the driver (or the tour coordinator) and maintain a good code of conduct which is mutually pleasing.
- Tour operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the guests must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- All guests must carry valid voter ID. Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.