- Leh (5N)
- Nubra Valley (1N)
- Pangong Lake (1N)
- Magnetic Hill
- Moonland 'Lamayuru' (Optional)
- Khardung-La Pass
- Sham Valley
- Sangam Valley
- River Rafting (Optional)
- Breakfast (07)
- Dinners (07)
Economy Package (Budget Hotels)
- Couple: INR 30,500 per person
- Family (3 Persons): INR 29,500 per person
- Family (4 Persons): INR 24,500 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 22,500 per person
- Group (7-8 persons): INR 20,500 per person
- Group (8-10 Persons): INR 19,500 per person
Luxury Package: Grade-I (3 Star Hotels)
- Couple: INR 33,000 per person
- Family (3 Persons): INR 32,000 per person
- Family (4 Persons): INR 25,500 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 23,500 per person
- Group (7-8 persons): INR 24,000 per person
- Group (9-10 Persons): INR 21,000 per person
Luxury Package: Luxury (5 Star Hotels)
- Couple: INR 40,500 per person
- Family (3 Persons): INR 39,000 per person
- Family (4 Persons): INR 33,500 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 30,500 per person
- Group (7-8 persons): INR 29,000 per person
- Group (9-10 Persons): INR 28,000 per person
Transfers: Innova, Xylo, Scorpio, Tavera, Safari (Air-conditioned, but they will not be switched for the hill drives)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at specified hotels / camps on double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner in Leh, Pangong and Nubra.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary.
- First Aid Medical kit in Cab
- All toll tax and parking fee
- Driver’s bata & Driver night charges
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
- Inner line Permit to restricted/protected areas (Khardungla Pass & Pangong Lake)
- The Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council fee (Ladakh entry fee)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Oxygen Cylinder on Request (on direct payment basis)
- Any Air fare to and from Leh.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc. borne by customer only.
- 5% GST
Day 01: Arrival at Leh, Acclimatization Day
On your arrival at the Kushok Bakula Rimpochhe Airport, Leh (11562 ft) - the land of brave hearts; you will be greeted by our representative who will guide you to your transfer to your hotel for check in. Due to sudden arrival at high altitude of Leh you are advised to rest the entire day in order to acclimatize with the conditions. Dinner will be served at the hotel. Overnight at Leh.
- You are advised to stay relaxed on this day, avoiding all the physical exercises. It is a precaution to avoid health issues during the rest of the tour.
- For those who want to perform religious rituals at Sindhu Ghat (on the bank of River Indus), transfer can be arranged on direct payment basis of INR 1,000. The guest may want to take the assistance of the priests available at the venue (on direct payment basis).
Day 02: Leh City Tour
After breakfast, take a full day excursion to renowned monasteries of Ladakh region. Visit Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Hemis Monastery which is one of the most famous monasteries of the Ladakh region. Later proceed to visit Sangam Valley to view the meeting of River Indus & Zanskar. On the way back to Leh, visit 3 Idiot Fame Rancho School. Return to hotel by evening for dinner. Overnight at Leh.
Day 03: Leh to Nubra Valley, via Khardungla Top
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive towards Nubra valley. Popularly known as Dorma or 'The Valley of Flowers' via Khardung-La Pass - the world's one of the highest motorable road (5602 mts). On arrival, check-in to the camp.
Later (afternoon), visit the Diskit Monastery and the giant statue of Maitreya Buddha which is the tallest Buddha statue in Ladakh. Later visit the white sand dunes at Hunder where you can enjoy the Double Humped Bactrian camel ride (ride on direct payment basis). Overnight stay in Nubra.
Day 04: Nubra Valley to Leh
After breakfast, check-out from the camp and proceed to Leh on the same route to Nubra. Afternoon, you will we taken to visit Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. Reach the hotel by evening, check-in and proceed for dinner. Overnight stay in Leh.
- Shanti Stupa: Located on the hilltop at Changspa. The Stupa was constructed by a Japanese Buddhist organization, known as ʹThe Japanese for World Peaceʹ. The aim behind the construction of the Stupa was to commemorate 2500 years of Buddhism and to promote World Peace.
- Leh Palace: Built in the 17th century, it was built as the residential palace for the King Singge Namgyal. Much smaller but resembling the Potala in Lhasa, Leh Palace is now in ruins. It has nine storeys and has been deserted since the royal family shifted to the Stok Palace in 1830s.
Day 05: Moonland 'Lamayuru', Magnetic Hill and Sham Valley
After breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Moonland 'Lamayuru'. Lamayuru is a small village in Ladakh, midway between Kargil and Leh on NH1-D, the Srinagar-Leh highway. Moonlike landscapes carved into the Greater Himalayas are its claim to fame. On the way, visit Magnetic Hill. On your way back to Leh (based on the availability of time), stop at Sham Valley to visit the 1,000 year old Alchi Monastery, the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter, proceed to the Likir Monastery to visit splendid three storied Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you’ll be awestruck with the sight of the massive statues of Buddha. Return to Leh by evening and proceed for dinner. Overnight at Leh.
Day 06: Leh to Pangong Lake
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed for a full day excursion to Pangong Lake which is 135 km (altitude: 4,400 m from Leh) east of Leh crossing Changla Pass at 17,500 ft and driving via Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh.
Later we arrive at Pangong Lake, which is perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes its color 4 – 5 times a day. After spending some time at the Lake observing this natural beauty we proceed to the camp for check-in. Dinner will be served at the camp. Overnight stay at Pangong.
Day 07: Pangong Lake to Leh
After breakfast leave for walk at Pangong Lake, a highest salt water lake in the world, shared by two countries India (25%) & China (75%), enjoy the beauty of lake on banks of the lake while appreciating the changing colours of fascinating high altitude lake. Later, check-out from the camp and drive back to Leh covering Shey Palace, Thiksey Monasteries and Sindhu Ghat, on the way. Reach hotel by night, check-in and proceed for dinner. Overnight stay in Leh.
- Shey Palace (15 km south of Leh): Was built by DeldanNamgyal in the beginning of 17th century AD. The main image in the monastery is three story statue of Buddha Shakamuni, made of copper gilt which was made by DeldanNamgyal in the memory of his father SingayNamgyal. The statue is the only of its kind in the region.
- Thiksey Gompa (17 km south of Leh): The most beautiful in all the monasteries in Ladakh, belongs to the Gelukspa order.
- Sindhu Ghat (10 km south of Leh): Sindhu Ghat is a river bank near Shey Monastery in Leh. Located 10 km upstream the Indus river, it originates from the Mansarovar Lake and Mount Kailash in Tibet. The scenic landscape of this attraction near Leh seems surreal. The barren mountains, rocky terrain, and river traversing the region is a sight to behold. Visit this ghat during the Sindhu Darshan Festival in June to experience the cultural extravaganza that Leh has to offer. The festival comprises sightseeing trip, campfire and many more exciting activities.
Day 08: Departure from Leh
After early breakfast, check-out from the hotel and we transfer you to the Airport for your onward flight, the trip ends with extremely fond memories and an experience you will cherish for a life time.