Situated at an altitude of 3710m (12172 feet) at the base of Thorong La mountain pass in the Mustang district, Muktinath is a highly venerated sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists. Hindus call the site Mukti Kshetra, which literally means the “place of salvation” and it is one of the most ancient temples of the God Vishnu and the Vaishnava tradition in Nepal. The shrine is considered to be one of the eight sacred places known as Svayam Vyakta Ksetras (the other seven being Srirangam, Srimushnam, Tirupati, Naimishranya, Totadri, Pushkar and Badrinath), as well as one of the 108 Divya Desam, or holy places of worship of Lord Vishnu. Additionally, it is also one of the 51 Shakti Pitha goddess sites.
- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour
- Pure Vegetarian Breakfast & Dinner
Economy Package (Budget Hotels)
- Couple: INR 35,500 per person
- Family (3-4 Persons): INR 32,500 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 31,000 per person
- Group (7-8 Persons): INR 30,000 per person
- Group (9-12 Persons): INR 29,000 per person
Luxury Package (3 Star Hotels)
- Couple: INR 38,000 per person
- Family (3-4 Persons): INR 36,500 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 34,500 per person
- Group (7-8 Persons): INR 33,500 per person
- Group (9-12 Persons): INR 32,000 per person
Note: Nepal Tour does not require a Passport. Voter ID is acceptable.
What is included in the tour
- 05 Nights accommodation at hotel
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Arrival and departure transfer with assistance by air-conditioned vehcile
- Sightseeing tours by air-conditioned vehicle
- English / Hindi Speaking Local tour escort for sightseeing tours
- Air tickets for Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara
- Jomsom - Muktinath - Jomsom by Jeep (sharing basis)
- All current government taxes as applicable
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight from Hometown to Kathmandu and return
- Airport Tax
- Insurance Fee
- Monuments entrance fees as applicable & payable fee on the spot
- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour Flight Fare
- Manakamana Cable Car tickets
- Personal expenses, tipping and any other services which are not mentioned in the above inclusion
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assistance by our representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to hotel and check-in. Evening, attend aarati at Pashupatinath Temple and return to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Pokhara (about 210 km, 7 hrs). Enroute, Manakamana Temple by Cable Car. After darshan, continue drive to Pokhara and check-in at hotel. Afternoon, free time or stroll around Lake area. Return to hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Note: You can opt for Mountain Tour by flight (additional fare of INR 7,500 - INR 9,000) to view Mt. Everest. This tour starts at 6 AM, 7 AM & 8 AM and the flight will be for 1 hour. In such a case, your travel to Pokhara will be after you return to Kathmandu, which is likely to commence by 10 AM.
Day 03: Pokhara – Jomsom (Fly)
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and fly to Jomsom (about 20 mins). On arrival at Jomsom Airport, transfer to hotel and check-in. Short walk to Jeep stand (10/15 mins). Drive to Muktinath by Jeep (about 20 km, 2 hrs drive). Take off from Jeep and walk up (30/40 mins) to Muktinath Temple. Muktinath is god of Salvation. It holds great significance for all spiritual people in the south Asian sub continent. After darshan, walk back to Jeep station and drive back to hotel in Jomsom for dinner. Overnight stay at Jomsom.
Day 04: Jomsom – Pokhara (Fly)
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and fly back to Pokhara. On arrival at Pokhara. transfer to hotel for check-in. Later, visit Devis Fall, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River and Boating on Fewa Lake and Taal Barahi Temple. Return to hotel by evening for dinner. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 05: Pokhara – Kathmandu
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive back to Kathmandu. Upon arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and transfer to airport for departure to hometown.