- Leh (3N)
- Moonland 'Lamayuru' (Optional)
- Khardung-La Pass
- Magnetic Hill
- Nubra Valley (1N)
- Pangong Lake (1N)
- Breakfast (05)
- Dinner (05)
Economy Package (Budget Hotels)
- Couple: INR 22,000 per person
- Family (3 Persons): INR 21,000 per person
- Family (4 Persons): INR 18,500 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 16,500 per person
- Group (7-8 persons): INR 14,500 per person
- Group (8-10 Persons): INR 13,500 per person
Luxury Package: Grade-I (3 Star Hotels)
- Couple: INR 24,000 per person
- Family (3 Persons): INR 23,000 per person
- Family (4 Persons): INR 20,500 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 18,500 per person
- Group (7-8 persons): INR 16,500 per person
- Group (9-10 Persons): INR 15,000 per person
Luxury Package: Luxury (5 Star Hotels)
- Couple: INR 29,500 per person
- Family (3 Persons): INR 28,000 per person
- Family (4 Persons): INR 24,500 per person
- Group (5-6 Persons): INR 22,500 per person
- Group (7-8 persons): INR 21,000 per person
- Group (9-10 Persons): INR 20,000 per person
Transfers: Innova, Xylo, Scorpio, Tavera, Safari (Air-conditioned, but they will not be switched for the hill drives)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at specified hotels / camps on double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner in Leh, Pangong and Nubra.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary.
- First Aid Medical kit in Cab
- All toll tax and parking fee
- Driver’s bata & Driver night charges
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
- Inner line Permit to restricted/protected areas (Khardungla Pass & Pangong Lake)
- The Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council fee (Ladakh entry fee)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Oxygen Cylinder on Request (on direct payment basis)
- Any Air fare to and from Leh.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc. borne by customer only.
- 5% GST
Day 01: Arrival at Leh, Acclimatization Day
On your arrival at the Kushok Bakula Rimpochhe Airport, Leh (11562 ft) - the land of brave hearts; you will be greeted by our representative who will guide you to your transfer to your hotel for check in. Due to sudden arrival at high altitude of Leh you are advised to rest the entire day in order to acclimatize with the conditions. Dinner will be served at the hotel. Overnight at Leh.
- You are advised to stay relaxed on this day, avoiding all the physical exercises. It is a precaution to avoid health issues during the rest of the tour.
- For those who want to perform religious rituals at Sindhu Ghat (on the bank of River Indus), transfer can be arranged on direct payment basis of INR 1,000. The guest may want to take the assistance of the priests available at the venue (on direct payment basis).
Day 02: Leh City Tour
After breakfast, take a full day excursion to renowned monasteries of Ladakh region. Visit Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery which is one of the most famous monasteries of the Ladakh region. On the way back to Leh, visit Magnetic Hill, Shey Palace and 3 Idiot Fame Rancho School. Afternoon, proceed for city tour of Leh, visiting Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace. Return to hotel by evening for dinner. Overnight at Leh.
ALTERNATE OPTION: (on direct payment basis of Rs. 1,000 per person)
Proceed for a day excursion to Moonland 'Lamayuru'. Lamayuru is a small village in Ladakh, midway between Kargil and Leh on NH1-D, the Srinagar-Leh highway. Moonlike landscapes carved into the Greater Himalayas are its claim to fame. On the way, visit Magnetic Hill. On your way back to Leh (based on the availability of time), visit the 1,000 year old Alchi Monastery, the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter, proceed to the Likir Monastery to visit splendid three storied Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you’ll be awestruck with the sight of the massive statues of Buddha. Return to Leh by evening.
Day 03: Leh to Nubra Valley (120 km, 6 hours)
After an early breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Nubra Valley crossing Khardung-La Pass - the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. Nubra Valley is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram range and Ladakh range of the Himalayas. Check-in at the camp. Evening, visit the Sand Dunes. Here you can enjoy a camel ride on the Bactrian Camel which is known for its double hump (at own cost). If you like you can also attend a cultural show where the locals display their folk dance (at own cost). Return back to the camp for dinner. Overnight at Nubra Valley.
Note: The time of departure from Leh to Nubra Valley depends on time of issue of the permits at the permits office.
Day 04: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (115 km, 6 hours)
After an early breakfast, check-out and drive to Pangong Lake via Agham, Shyok Village, Durbuk and Tangste. This route is little tough and very much dependent upon weather on a particular day. Just in case it is not operational on the day you are supposed to take this journey, we would use the alternate route via Leh city (longer but safer). Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m) is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly 6 to 7 kilometers at its widest point and over 130 km in length. It is bisected by the international border between India and China. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the lake, one rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable day trip. On arrival at the camp at Pangong Lake, check-in and proceed for dinner. Overnight at Pangong Lake.
Note: The camps at Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley do not have electricity connection. Hence, there is no chance that the guests may get room heater or a bed heater. Hence, the guests must ensure that they wear warm clothing during their excursion to these places.
Day 05: Pangong Lake to Leh (145 km, 6 hours)
Wake up to a beautiful morning by the lake. After breakfast, explore the beauty of the lake by going for a walk. Later, check-out from the camp and drive back to Leh. Enroute to Leh, you will visit the famous Hemis Monastery. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Enjoy your dinner at the hotel. Overnight at Leh.
Day 06: Departure
After breakfast and proceed to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
Note: The guests must ensure the time of pick-up from the hotel to the airport by discussing directly with the driver. You are advised to instruct the driver to pick you about 4 hours before the time of departure of your flight, as the airport at Leh is small.