- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour
- Economy Package (Budget Hotels)
- Luxury Package (3 Star Hotels)
Note: Nepal Tour does not require a Passport. Voter ID is acceptable.
What is included in the tour
- 05 Nights accommodation at hotel
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Arrival and departure transfer with assistance by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tours by air-conditioned vehicle.
- English / Hindi Speaking Local tour escort for sightseeing tours
- All current government taxes as applicable
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Airfare (Hometown to Kathmandu & Return) & Airport tax
- Insurance Fee
- Monuments entrance fees as applicable & payable fee on the spot
- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour Flight Fare
- Manakamana Cable Car tickets
- Boat ride fee on Fewa Lake
- Personal expenses, tipping and any other services which are not mentioned in the above inclusion
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, Pshupatinath Temple
Upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport, you will be greeted and assistance by our representative. After completing your custom formalities, transfer to hotel for check-in. Afternoon, visit Boudhanath Stupa. Evening, attend arati at Pashupatinath Temple. Later drive back to hotel. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu - Pokhara
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Pokhara (about 210 km, 7 hrs). Enroute Manakamana Temple by Cable Car (Optional). Continue drive to Pokhara and check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Note: You can opt for Mountain Tour by flight (additional fare of INR 7,500 - INR 9,000) to view Mt. Everest. This tour starts at 6 AM, 7 AM & 8 AM and the flight will be for 1 hour. In such a case, your travel to Pokhara will be after you return to Kathmandu, which is likely to commence by 10 AM.
Day 03: Pokhara
Early morning, sunrise and view Himalayas from Sarangkot Hill. Then, visit Bindabasini Temple. Later, return to hotel for breakfast. Later, visit Devis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River and one hour boat ride on Phewa Lake. Then, visit Taal Barahi Temple. Rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara- Kathmandu
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive towards Kathmandu. Upon arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel and check in. Rest of the day is free. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 05: Kathmandu
Aftrer breakfast, visit Jalanarayan Temple (Sleeping Vishnu). Next, visit Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan Durbar Square. Return to hotel by evening. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and transfer to Airport for departure to your hometown.