What is included in the tour
- Pickup and drop.
- Hotel stay (1 night at Jaipur, 2 night at Jodhpur & 1 night at Jaisalmer).
- Breakfast and Dinner will be at the Hotel.
- Welcome drink (nonalcoholic).
- News Paper and magazines.
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Trainfare
- Monuments entrance fees during sight-seeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item or services not specified in the packages inclusion.
Day 01: Arrival at Jaipur & Sightseeing
Pick up from Jaipur Airport by 9 AM and check in hotel. After breakfast, proceed to sightseeing:
- The City Palace
- Amer Forte
- Nahargarh Forte
- Jaigarh Forte
- Hawa Mahal
- Jantar Mantar,
After the tour, return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur to Ajmer & Pushkar (160 km, 3 hours) and Ajmer to Jodhpur (215 km, 4 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Jodhpur by road. Visit Ajmer Sharif Dargaha on the way. Later, visit Lord Bramha’s temple and holy dip in Puskar Lake. Then, proceed to Jodhpur and check-in to hotel (by evening) for overnight stay.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Jodhpur
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing:
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Jaswant Thada
- Mandore Gardens
- Kailana Lake
- Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
After sightseeing, return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (285 km, 5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer, check in at desert camp and proceed for sightseeing:
- Jaisalmer Forte
- Bada Bagh
- Patwo Ki Haveli
- Gaddisar Lake
After the tour, return to camp for dinner and enjoy the Rajasthani Desert Dance. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Free Time and Departure
After breakfast, check out from the desert camp and drop to Jaisalmer Airport for departure to hometown.