What is included in the tour
- Pickup and drop.
- Hotel stay (1 night at Jaipur, 2 night at Jodhpur & 1 night at Jaisalmer).
- Breakfast and Dinner will be at the Hotel.
- Welcome drink (nonalcoholic).
- News Paper and magazines.
- Sight-seeing as per itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare / Trainfare
- Monuments entrance fees during sight-seeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item or services not specified in the packages inclusion.
Day 01: Arrival at Jaipur & Sightseeing
Pick up from Jaipur Airport by 9 AM and check in hotel. After breakfast, proceed to sightseeing:
- The City Palace
- Amer Forte
- Nahargarh Forte
- Jaigarh Forte
- Hawa Mahal
- Jantar Mantar,
After the tour, return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur to Ajmer & Pushkar (160 km, 3 hours) and Ajmer to Jodhpur (215 km, 4 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Jodhpur by road. Visit Ajmer Sharif Dargaha on the way. Later, visit Lord Bramha’s temple and holy dip in Puskar Lake. Then, proceed to Jodhpur and check-in to hotel (by evening) for overnight stay.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Jodhpur
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing:
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Jaswant Thada
- Mandore Gardens
- Kailana Lake
- Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
After sightseeing, return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (285 km, 5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer, check in at desert camp and proceed for sightseeing:
- Jaisalmer Forte
- Bada Bagh
- Patwo Ki Haveli
- Gaddisar Lake
After the tour, return to camp for dinner and enjoy the Rajasthani Desert Dance. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Free Time and Departure
After breakfast, check out from the desert camp and drop to Jaisalmer Airport for departure to hometown.
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure due to security checking at the Airport.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the clients in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- In case of any damage to the bike (on rental or own), the guests are solely responsible for compensating for the damage caused if any. The company has no obligation in participating in the process of negotiation or repairs if any. Since back-up van and mechanic are not being purchased with the package, any technical issue with the vehicle will have to be solved on the own expense of the guest.
- Some places in the capital city may not be permitted for public due to Independence Day.
- Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- Clients are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary
- Tourists are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- Tour Operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the clients must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- The company is NOT responsible for loss of life or hospitalization or similar incidents due to any unanticipated events during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- All guests must carry their original ID proof. Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.
- Note: The cancellation charges mentioned above are applicable only for the package. The cancellation charges for flights is separate and is as per the flight cancellation (or rescheduling) policy of the airline.