- Bhagawan Bahubali Statue
- Akkana Basadi
- Bhadra Bahu Cave
- Chandragiri Hill and Vindhyagiri Hill
- Belur & Halebidu Archeological Temples
- Sri Humcha Padmavathi Devi Jain Temple
- 1,000 Pillar Jain Basadi
- 21 Other Basadis
- Kalkala Bhagawan Bahubali Statue
- Venoor Bhagawan Bahubali Statue
- Dharmasthala Bhagawan Bahubali Statue
- Gommatagiri Jain Temple
- Mysore Palace (Day & Night View)
- Mysore Zoo
- Chamundi Hills
- Brindavan Gardens
- Sri Venugopalaswamy Temple (Transplanted Temple)
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary
- Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple
- Ooty Lake
- Botanical Garden
- Kanakagiri Jain Temple
- Bandipur National Park
- Bharachukki Falls
- Madhya Ranganatha Swamy Temple
- Cubbon Park
- Vidhan Soudha
- ISKCON Temple
- Pure Vegetarian / Jain Cuisine
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on double sharing basis, as per itinerary
- Sightseeing and transfers on private basis.
- Breakfast at hotel as per itinerary.
- Driver allowances, toll, interstate taxes, fuel and parking fee.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance Fee, Recreation Eee or Camera Fee.
- Lunch, Dinner, Tea, snacks and any meal not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expense not mentioned in the itinerary.
Day 01: Arrival at Bangalore Airport, Shravanabelagola Tour
On arrival at Bangalore, meet and greet at the airport. Later transfer to Shravanabelagola (170 km, 3 hours) and check-in at hotel. Later visit Bhagawan Bahubali Statue, Akkana Basadi, Bhadra Bahu Cave, Chandragiri Hill and Vindhyagiri Hill. Return to hotel by evening. Overnight at Shravanabelagola.
Day 02: Humcha Jain Temple Tour
Early morning (6 AM), check-out from hotel and drive to Halebidu and Belur (100 km, 2 hours) to visit the archeological temples. Later, drive to Humcha (160 km, 3 hours) to visit Sri Humcha Padmavathi Devi Jain Temple. Later, drive to Moodbidri (120 km, 2 hours) and check-in at hotel. Overnight at Moodbidri.
Day 03: Moodbidri Jain Temple Tour
After breakfast, proceed to visit 1,000 Pillar Jain Basadi, 21 Other Basadis, Kalkala Bhagawan Bahubali Statue, Venoor Bhagawan Bahubali Statue and Dharmasthala Bhagawan Bahubali Statue. By evening, return to hotel. Overnight at Moodbidri.
Day 04: Gommatagiri Jain Temple Tour, Mysore City Tour
Early morning (6 AM), check-out from hotel and drive to Gommatagiri (240 km, 5 hours) to visit Gommatagiri Jain Temple. By 4 PM, drive to Sri Venugopalaswamy Temple (an ancient temple submerged in a dam reservoir, now shifted to the bank of the reservoir). Later, proceed to visit the world famous landmark Brindavan Gardens (Krishnaraja Sagar Dam) (20 km, 40 minutes). After witnessing the Musical Fountain (8 PM), proceed to Mysore and check-in at hotel. Overnight at Mysore.
Day 05: Mysore City Tour
Early morning (6 AM), visit Chamundi Hill and darshan at temple. View the misty view of the city of Mysore, from the hill. Return to hotel by 8 AM for breakfast. After breakfast, proceed for a full day city tour of Mysore. Visit Mysore Zoo (9 -11 AM), Mysore Palace & Museum (11.30 AM - 2 PM). By 3 PM, proceed to visit Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary and by 5 PM, visit Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple. By evening 6 PM, return to Mysore Palace to experience its night view (Illumination: 7-8 PM). Return to hotel. Overnight at Mysore.
Day 06: Mysore to Ooty, Ooty Tour
Early morning (6 AM), check-out from hotel and proceed to Ooty. (130 km, 3 hours). On the way, stop at Bandipur National park (without de-boarding the car, safari not included). Arrive at Ooty by 9 AM and proceed to visit Ooty Lake & Boat Club, Botanical Garden, Doddabetta Peak. Later, check-in at hotel. Overnight at Ooty.
Day 07: Kanakagiri Jain Temple, Somnathpur & Shivanasamudram
After breakfast (8 AM), check-out from hotel and proceed to visit Kanakagiri Jain Temple (100 km,2 hours). Later, drive to the historic landmarks Somnathpur (55 km, 1.5 hours). Later (by 2 PM), proceed to Shivanasamundram Waterfalls (50 km, 1 hour) (both Gaganachukki & Bharachukki Falls). Also, visit Madhya Ranga Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple. By evening, proceed to Bangalore and check-in at hotel. Overnight at Bangalore.
Meals: Breakfast (Buffet)
Day 08: Bangalore City Tour, Departure
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to visit Cubbon Park, Vidhan Soudha and ISKCON Temple. By 1 PM, proceed to Bangalore Airport for departure to your hometown, with sweet memories.
Meals: Breakfast (Buffet)
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All passengers have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure due to security checking at the Airport.
- The passengers must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the clients in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- In case of early check-out / early start (7.30 AM or earlier) or late check-in / later arrival at hotel, breakfast or dinner will be on your own expense. However, breakfast in hotel is complementary and is not eligible for any kind of refund. In case dinner confirmed during booking is missed due to late arrival, it will not be eligible for a refund.
- In case of any damage to the bike (on rental or own), the guests are solely responsible for compensating for the damage caused if any. The company has no obligation in participating in the process of negotiation or repairs if any. Since back-up van and mechanic are not being purchased with the package, any technical issue with the vehicle will have to be solved on the own expense of the guest.
- Some places in the capital city may not be permitted for public due to Independence Day.
- Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the tour operator.
- In case of unexpected incidents like traffic jams, peak season crowd or too much time consumption by some of the guests of the group, some places may be missed. In such a case, the guests may directly discuss with the driver to decide the priority list for visiting the places, based on everybody's interest, convenience and feasibility of the operator.
- Clients are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the tour operator changes to the itinerary
- Tourists are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- Tour Operator accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the clients must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- The company is NOT responsible for loss of life or hospitalization or similar incidents due to any unanticipated events during the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- Operator reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- Operator will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience, and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for late passengers.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If passengers do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- All guests must carry their original ID proof. Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.
- Note: The cancellation charges mentioned above are applicable only for the package. The cancellation charges for flights is separate and is as per the flight cancellation (or rescheduling) policy of the airline.