- Vacation to cherish for lifetime
- Madrid: guided city tour
- Entrance to Royal Palace.
- Toledo: orientation tour
- Church of Sante Tome.
- Zocodover Square.
- Sword factory.
- Lisbon: guided tour
- Entrance to St. Jeronimos Monastery.
- Cascais: Half day excursion to
- Seville: guided city tour
- World-Famous Flamenco Show.
- Cordoba: guided city tour
- Cordoba’s famous Mezquita.
- Tour to Costa del Sol.
- Granada.Visit: orientation tour
- Alhambra Palace
- Valencia: guided tour
- Lladro Museum.
- Torres Vineyards.
- Barcelona: guided city tour
- Camp Nou Stadium.
- Entrance to Park Guell.
- Service of well-educated, multi-lingual & knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
- Breakfasts: Daily Continental Buffet
- 05 Lunches: Non-Vegetarian / Vegetarian / Jain & 01 Local Lunch.
- 11 Dinners: Non-Vegetarian / Vegetarian / Jain
- 2 N in Madrid: at Hotel Silken Puerta/NH/Hotel Rafael Norte/Hesperia Getafe or similar in Madrid.
- 2 N in Lisbon:stay at Hotel Tivoli Jardim/Marriott or similar in Lisbon.
- 2 N in Sevilla: Tryp Macarena/Melia Lebreros/Hotel Hesperia or similar.
- 2 N in Granada: Macia Gran Via/Condor/Granada Palace or similar.
- 1 N in Valencia: NH/Melia/Holiday Inn or similar.
- 2 N in in Barcelona: Front Air Congress/Catalonia Verdi/Rafael Badalona or similar.
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (calculated as on 15 September 2017).
- Cost of your ticket taxes (calculated as on 15 September 2017).
- Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Schengen visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.)
- May: 23
- June: 20
- July: 25
- August: 08
- October: 14
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of traveling on another departure date.
What is NOT included in the tour
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- The Mandatory driver tip of EUR 03 per person per day is not included in the tour cost.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges in case applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
Day 01: Madrid – The Spain’s cultural capital city.
- Welcome to Madrid – the Spanish Capital! Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to your conveniently located hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs.).
- Overnight in Madrid. (Dinner)
Day 02: Enjoy guided city tour of Madrid – Visit the historic city of Toledo.
- Today proceed on a guided city tour of Madrid, see Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa – two of the town’s main squares – and then visit Royal Palace.
- View of Las Ventas Bullring and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Proceed to Toledo for an orientation tour, it’s an imperial city. Toledo was actually the capital of Spain. Toledo’s Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its historical heritage is unparalleled.
- Later visit Sword factory as Toledo is known for its bladed weapons.
- Drive back to Madrid. Overnight in Madrid. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 03: Proceed to Lisbon the enduring capital of Portugal.
- Today sit back and relax in your comfortable coach as we proceed to Lisbon – Capital of Portugal.
- Rest of the day free on your own.
- Overnight in Lisbon. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 04: Enjoy guided city tour of Lisbon. Visit the Beautiful city of Cascais
- Today morning proceed on a guided city tour of Lisbon where you will experience Lisbon’s two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Jeronimos Monastery with entrance, a superb example of Manueline (late-Gothic) architecture, and the Torre de Belem, a stunning 16th century monument that was commissioned to honor Portugal’s remarkable feats of exploration during the Age of Discovery.
- Later explore the beautiful towns of Cascais.
- See the cliffs of Roca Cape, the westernmost point of continental Europe. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, including free time at Cascais Beach.
- Overnight in Lisbon. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 05: Visit to Seville the Capital of Andalusia. Experience cruise on Guadalquivir River.
- Drive to Seville – Spain’s fourth largest city and the capital of Andalusia. Proceed on a city tour of Seville conducted by a local guide.
- Visit the cathedral, which is the largest and highest cathedral in Spain. Also see the Giralda, adjacent to the cathedral, a splendid example of Moorish art and now a symbol of Seville.
- Enjoy some time to stroll along the busy Santa Cruz quarter.
- Today a river boat cruise on the waters of the Guadalquivir. Cruise along the city’s main river and enjoy the wonderful views of Seville’s most beautiful panoramas.
- Overnight in Seville. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 06: Day trip to Cordoba. Guided city tour of Cordoba. Enjoy the Flamenco Show.
- Proceed to Cordoba, an important Roman city and a major Islamic center in the Middle Ages.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Cordoba, see the Cathedral Mosque of Córdoba.
- Later return to Seville and have some leisurely time on your own before proceeding for the famous Flamenco Show of Spain.
- This Spanish dance form has been declared as the Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
- Overnight in Seville. (Breakfast/Local)
Day 07: Proceed to Granada, enroute visit the beautiful Costa del sol.
- Today proceed for sunny Costa del Sol, coastal town of Malaga. Malaga, the seaside birthplace of Pablo Picasso.
- Enjoy an orientation tour of this city, formerly made up only of a series of small fishing settlements; today the region is a tourist destination.
- Later continue our drive to Granada located on the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- Overnight in Granada. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 08: Orientation tour of Granada with entrance to Alhambra Palace.
- Today morning after the breakfast, we proceed for an orientation tour of Granada, home to Spain’s greatest Moorish monuments.
- Also visit Alhambra Palace, Spain’s outstanding symbol of Moorish heritage. It is one of the country’s most visited tourist attractions.
- There is also time to amble through the magnificent Water gardens of Genera life, the royal summer residence. The gardens are the most beautiful gardens in the world.
- Overnight in Granada. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 09: Guided city tour of Valencia. Visit the Lladró Museum.
- Proceed to Valencia, the third largest city of Spain situated on the bank of river Turia.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Valencia. See attractions like the San Pio V Palace or Cathedral of Valencia, the Silk Exchange, a beautifully preserved example of late Gothic architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the Quart Towers and see the Serrano Towers, Valencia’s old city gates.
- See the popular football stadium Nou Mestalla, and many more. Also visit the Lladro Museum, Historic Museum of Porcelain and its painting collection, one of the most important private artistic sets in Spain.
- Overnight in in Valencia. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 10: Visit to Torres Vineyard and proceed to Barcelona.
- Today proceed to Barcelona enroute visit Torres Vineyard. The Torres family has been cultivating their own vineyards in the beautiful, Mediterranean region of Penedès for the last 300 years.
- Jaime Torres the patriarch, established the family bodega in Vilafranca del Penedès more than 130 years ago.
- Proceed to Barcelona. Overnight in in Barcelona. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 11: Guided city tour of Barcelona.
- Today proceed for a guided city tour of Barcelona. Revel in the awe-inspiring façade of the Sagrada Familia Cathedral which has become Barcelona’s most universal symbol.
- Visit the Olympic Village, Columbus monument and Montjuïc Mountain where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium.
- Visit to Camp Nou Stadium, home of Leo Messi. Later proceed to visit the Park Guell designed and composed to bring the peace and calm that one would expect from a park.
- Overnight in in Barcelona. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 12: Depart and fly back home.
- The vacation ends here, today it’s time to fly back home.
- Check out and depart for the airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)