- Trek the Andamans (Guided Trek)
- Port Blair (3N)
- Diglipur (2N) (North Andaman)
- Tribal Culture
- Saddle Peak
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in 02 DBL A/C room for 03 nights at Port Blair.
- Accommodation in 02 DBL A/C room for 02 nights at Diglipur Island
- All transfers in 01 A/C Private Car in all places.
- Entry and ferry tickets to visit all the places of sightseeing.
- All 04 days sightseeing according to the itinerary.
- Trekking guide is included.
- Airport Pick up & drop is complimentary from the company’s side; any extra usage of the car apart from airport drop will be charged on the day of departure.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities are not included in the package.
- To and fro airline/ship tickets to Port Blair are not included.
- Personal expenses, Room services, laundry, telephone charges, Ross Island maintenance fee Expenses occurred due to bad weather, Flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.
Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair, Cellular Jail (Light & Sound Show)
On arrival at port Blair airport, our representative will receive and transfer to the hotel. After refreshment tour will be start from cellular jail (National Memorial), Light & Sound Show in cellular jail.
Day 02: Diglipur
Early Morning move towards Diglipur Island, first 1.5 hrs travel to tribal area check post and 1.5 hrs travel into heavy rainfall forest at tribal area as per convey rule & restriction, then reach baratang jetty, then 08 hrs travel by road to Diglipur Island situated in North Andaman Island,Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 03: Saddle Peak
Start after breakfast trek to Saddle Peak this place is popular for trekking and has nature trails through the evergreen rain-forest. Although only being 732 meters above sea level, it is a highest point on the islands.
- The guide with you to reach the peak and follow the guide instructions.
- You have to carry the water bottles & foods, it is around 6 to 8 hrs walk up & down.
- You have to carry your trekking suits and first Aid kits
- If the guest had heart problem / breathing problem then they will not allow to do trekking.
Day 04: Diglipur - Port Blair
Start after breakfast return to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair
Day 05: Port Blair (North Bay and Ross Island)
Start after breakfast for full-day excursion by pubic ferry to North Bay (Coral Island)- to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. Optional Activities - Snorkeling , Glass bottom boat ride, Swimming , Trekking + Visit Ross Island - from where the Britisher's governed the entire A & N islands, prior to India's Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surrounding with deer's, peacock, exotic birds, etc.
Day 06: Departure
After breakfast, drop to airport.
- The ferry timings are totally subjected to availability of seats and schedule of their operation. The final ferry departure timings will be briefed on their arrival.
- There will be no refund for any unused services.
- In Andaman, the best mobile networks are BSNL, Airtel & Vodafone. No other Networks are supported
- Above is just a quote, no rooms have been blocked. The rooms are subjected to availability at the time of confirmation (3 hours after the transfer of the amount). Above rates are not valid during high peak season (15th December to 15th January)
- Andaman and Nicobar group of islands are under restricted area. Please carry a valid photo ID issued by competent authorities, without which hotels may not entertain check-in.
- All foreign nationals and Indian staying abroad holding passport of different country (PIO/OCI) needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration), which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit, which is valid for 30 days of stay in Andamans.
- Our Executive will hold the placard outside the arrival section of the airport.
- Issue regarding child age to be settled by guest directly to the hotel.
- In case of political unrest, non-availability of seats in private ferry, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel, we may shift guest to alternative government ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
- All the ferry service (inland and inter-island) may change schedule without prior notice due to weather conditions, technical snag, operational requirement or commercial. We do not owe any responsibility for the same, our liability is restricted to the face value of the tickets only.
- In case of any unexpected bad weather conditions, natural calamity or due to any unavoidable circumstance if the ferry, flight or helicopter to Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island or other island gets cancelled, some other alternative accommodation will be provided in the same island. These additional night(s) of accommodation will be on direct payment basis by guest at the time of check-out. Our liability will be restricted to the face value of ferry tickets, helicopter tickets, flight tickets, if booked by us.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock Island and Neil Island have early check out 0900 hours. Guest having flights which depart in the afternoon can book additional tours accordingly, but on direct payment basis.
- In case ferry to Neil Island does not operate due to schedule change or non availability of seats in private or government ferry, guests will be brought back to Port Blair and alternative sightseeing will be provided
- Our executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability, same will be updated to you daily basis.
- All the hotels in Andamans have extra mattress system and they do not provide extra beds.
- Majority of the hotels in Havelock Island and Neil Island do not have room service. The food is served on the main restaurant only).
Instructions, Terms & Conditions
- All guests have to report 03 hrs prior to the departure due to security checking at the Airport.
- The guests must ensure that the check-in baggage does not have storage elements such as power banks, laptops, batteries or any other electronic gadget. In case of issues at the airport relevant to the baggage or delay in departure or missing a flight or a baggage, the company is not responsible in any manner. However, the company attempts to provide the best assistance to the clients in such situations, but does not take the monetary responsibilities in any kind.
- Any change in the itinerary (due to client's request) at the destination will be subject to additional payment as per the market value.
- Some places in the capital city may not be permitted for public due to Independence Day.
- Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program. In case any services are missed due to delay in departure, the company or its associates will not be responsible for any refunds. Also, it may lead to skipping some of the places planned for the day and guests have to cooperate with the company or its associates.
- Clients are requested to review travel warnings, announcements, advisories and prohibitions issued by the relevant authorities and governments at the destinations. By offering travel products for particular destinations, the company does not warrant that travel to such areas is advisable or without risk. The company is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Car usage for full day tour is 10 hours and for half day tour is 6 hours.
- The maximum time for driver to wait is 30 min before schedule.
- Overtime fee for car usage will charged directly to the guest.
- Please follow the schedule. The timing of car usage is following the itinerary above.
- Date or time of departure, pickup or drop-off or the content of a tour itinerary, are subject to change or cancellation should unforeseen circumstances occur, at the discretion of the company changes to the itinerary.
- The guests are obliged to stay with tour at all times.
- The company or its associates accepts no liability for direct or consequential loss of personal belongings and recommends that valuable belongings be left at home.
- In case of SIC tours, the clients must cooperate with the other tourists and consider their comfort levels during the tour.
- A successful and happy holiday is possible only if the cooperation from the company, its associates and the guests are mutual. The company and its associates ensure the best service as per the package norms and features. In addition to this, the guests must cooperate with the company and its associates through out the tour.
- In case of accommodations in small towns (mostly less explored places), the hotels may not have the facilities the way it is available in the hotels located at urban areas. In such a case, the guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel management and adjust with the available resources and cooperate.
- We will not have further liability for the carriage any offensive or annoyance behavior to other passenger.
- The company reserves the right to implement alternate locations or make other significant changes to the itinerary, including cancellation, due to force majeure, weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations.
- In case the guests opt for self-drive cars or bikes, any damage to the bike (on rental or own), the guests are solely responsible for compensating for the damage caused if any. The company has no obligation in participating in the process of negotiation or repairs if any. Since back-up van and mechanic are not being purchased with the package, any technical issue with the vehicle will have to be solved on the own expense of the guest.
- The company will, in case of changes, delay or cancellation in service provided by third parties such as airlines, border agencies, government bodies, or others, attempt to provide solutions to ensure the minimal impact to the schedule, experience and cost.
- During the tour, drivers will not wait more than 30 minutes for the guests who arrive late.
- During the tour, drivers or other members of our team might take pictures for marketing purposes. If guests do not agree with this, please inform a member of our team.
- The company and its associates ensure that the guests have a happy and memorable holiday, through its service and support. However, the company or its associates are NOT responsible for injury, hospitalization, loss of life or any similar unanticipated incidents during the tour and does not have any obligations to assist the guests during such incidents.
- Ensure all immigration documents are clear.
- All guests must carry their original ID proof. Ensure your ID proof is valid atleast 6 months from the date of arrival at the destination. Also, carry 5 copies of the ID proof along with 5 passport sized photographs (recent).
- There will be certain regulations of custom that you will receive on board flight.
- We suggest you take the opportunity to change to the currency accepted at the destination, atleast 72 hours before your date of departure from your hometown.
- At the end of the exit, there is a convenience place named Flight Information Center. Our guide/representative will be holding a board with your name.
- The company is not responsible in case the airline reschedules the flights or cancels a flight and re-books in an alternative flight by itself.
- If circumstances make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
- In case of flight and train booking, the cancellation fee would be as per the airline or railway norms. Airline cancellation is generally a heavy loss, irrespective of the mentioning of the word 'Refundable' in the ticket.
- For the holiday package, we will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- 45 to 30 days or more prior to the departure: 30% of the Holiday Cost.
- 29 To 15 days prior to the departure: 40% of the Holiday Cost.
- 14 To 07 days prior to the departure: 60% of the Holiday Cost.
- 06 To 03 days prior to the departure: 80% of the Holiday Cost.
- 02 To 01 day prior to the departure: 90% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case of no show: 100% of the Holiday Cost.
- Note: The cancellation charges mentioned above are applicable only for the package. The cancellation charges for flights is separate and is as per the flight cancellation (or rescheduling) policy of the airline.