- Trek the Andamans (Guided Trek)
- Port Blair (3N)
- Diglipur (2N) (North Andaman)
- Tribal Culture
- Saddle Peak
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in 02 DBL A/C room for 03 nights at Port Blair.
- Accommodation in 02 DBL A/C room for 02 nights at Diglipur Island
- All transfers in 01 A/C Private Car in all places.
- Entry and ferry tickets to visit all the places of sightseeing.
- All 04 days sightseeing according to the itinerary.
- Trekking guide is included.
- Airport Pick up & drop is complimentary from the company’s side; any extra usage of the car apart from airport drop will be charged on the day of departure.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Vehicle at disposal.
- Any Extra excursions apart from the suggested itinerary.
- Water sports activities are not included in the package.
- To and fro airline/ship tickets to Port Blair are not included.
- Personal expenses, Room services, laundry, telephone charges, Ross Island maintenance fee Expenses occurred due to bad weather, Flight or ferry cancellation, strike or any political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual.
Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair, Cellular Jail (Light & Sound Show)
On arrival at port Blair airport, our representative will receive and transfer to the hotel. After refreshment tour will be start from cellular jail (National Memorial), Light & Sound Show in cellular jail.
Day 02: Diglipur
Early Morning move towards Diglipur Island, first 1.5 hrs travel to tribal area check post and 1.5 hrs travel into heavy rainfall forest at tribal area as per convey rule & restriction, then reach baratang jetty, then 08 hrs travel by road to Diglipur Island situated in North Andaman Island,Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 03: Saddle Peak
Start after breakfast trek to Saddle Peak this place is popular for trekking and has nature trails through the evergreen rain-forest. Although only being 732 meters above sea level, it is a highest point on the islands.
- The guide with you to reach the peak and follow the guide instructions.
- You have to carry the water bottles & foods, it is around 6 to 8 hrs walk up & down.
- You have to carry your trekking suits and first Aid kits
- If the guest had heart problem / breathing problem then they will not allow to do trekking.
Day 04: Diglipur - Port Blair
Start after breakfast return to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair
Day 05: Port Blair (North Bay and Ross Island)
Start after breakfast for full-day excursion by pubic ferry to North Bay (Coral Island)- to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. Optional Activities - Snorkeling , Glass bottom boat ride, Swimming , Trekking + Visit Ross Island - from where the Britisher's governed the entire A & N islands, prior to India's Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surrounding with deer's, peacock, exotic birds, etc.
Day 06: Departure
After breakfast, drop to airport.