- Vizag (Vishakapatnam) (1N)
- Araku Valley (1N)
What is included in the tour
- 2N accommodation at Vizag and 1N accommodation at Araku Valley
- Sightseeing as per above itinerary
- Transfers by private vehicle or tempo traveler.
- Pick-up & drop from Vishakapatnam Airport or Railway Station
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare and Train Fare
- Lunch and Dinner
- Any expense which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Camp Fire (additional price of about INR 700 - INR 1,000, arranged by the hotel on request)
Day 01: Arrival at Vizag, Sightseeing in Vizag
- On arrival at Vizag (Airport or Railway Station or Bus Terminus), transfer to hotel and check-in. The city is nestled between the Eastern Ghats mountain range and the Bay of Bengal and is often known as The Jewel of the East Coast.
- After refreshment, proceed for sightseeing.
- R.K. Beach
- Rishikonda Beach
- Kailash Giri
- Indira Gandhi Zoological Park
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Vizag to Araku
- After breakfast, check-out form hotel and proceed to Araku.
- On the way, visit the following:
- Araku Valley
- Araku Tribal Museum
- Chaaparai Waterfall
- Padmapuram Botanical Gardens
- Taimada Waterfalls
- Coffee Museum
- Borra Cave
- Overnight at Araku.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Araku, Departure from Vizag
- After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed for sightseeing.
- By evening, drop to Vizag Airport or Railway Station or Bus Terminus, depending on the time of departure.