- Lake Manasarovar
- Mt. Kailash Parikrama
- Kathmandu Tour
- Mt. Everest Mountain Tour (Flight)
- Start Point: Lucknow
- End Point: Kathmandu
- Maximum Altitude: 5630 m
- Altitude at Kailash Peak: 6714 m
- Best Time to Visit: May to September
- Temperature: Max. 20°C to Min. –10°C
- Altitude at Manasarovar Lake: 4550 m
- Parikrama of Kailash: 52 km
- Parikrama by Walk: 42 km in three days
- Distance from Kathmandu: 1790 km (one way)
- Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake: 102 km
- Climate: Unpredictable
- Lucknow: 3 Star
- Nepalgunj: Cygnett Krishna (3 Star)
- Simikot: Guest House
- Hilsa: Guest House
- Purang: Hotel Himalayan (3 Star)
- Manasarovar: Guest House
- Darchen: Hotel Himalaya (3 Star)
- Derapkuk: Guest House
- Zutalphuk: Guest House
- Kathmandu: 3 Star
Dates of Departure
What is included in the tour
- 5% GST
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Simikot using Hotel / GuestHouse on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Hilsa using Hotel / GuestHouse on sharing basis with all vegetarian meals.
- 05 night’s accommodation in Tibet using Hotel / Guesthouses/ tents on sharing basis.
- 03 night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin share basis with all vegetarian meals.
- Pick up from Lucknow.
- Drop to Kathmandu International Airport.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj flight ticket.
- Nepalgunj – Kathmandu flight ticket.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter.
- Tibet Visa, Permit Fee Normal
- Surface transfers in Tibet using AC Bus
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment
- All equipment including, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow
- Vegetarian hygienic meals, tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side. High altitude medicine
- Returnable Down Jacket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight from Hometown to Lucknow and return from Jathmandu to Hometown, is NOT INCLUDED
- Using extra nights in lodging (except that mentioned in the itinerary) Yak/porters for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or the entire extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
- No cost is included for those who separate from the main group
- Any other services which are not mentioned in above inclusions.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL LUCKNOW; TRANSFER TO NEPALGUNJ
Drive to Nepalgunj (190 km, 4 hrs) transfer to Hotel and briefing about Kailash Yatra Dinner. Overnight stay at Nepalgunj.
DAY 02: SIMIKOT (3000 m)
Morning fly to Simikot (50 minutes) by aircraft.Afternoon visit Shiva Mandir. Overnight in Guest House at Simikot.
DAY 03: PURANG (3900 m)
After breakfast fly (30 minutes) to Hilsa (3700 m) by Helicopter and drive 1 hour to Purang. Overnight at Purang Hotel.
DAY 04: PURANG
DAY 05: MANSAROVER (4500 m)
Drive 3 hours to Lake Manasarovar.Start Parikrama of Mansarovar (105 km) by vehicle. Later have a Holy Bath, Puja etc. Overnight at Manasarovar Guest House.
DAY 06: DERAPHUK (5160 m)
Drive 2 hours to Yama Dwar via Darchen and Trek 7-8hrs to Deraphuk. Overnight in hotel at Deraphuk.
DAY 07: ZUTHULPHUK (4670 m)
Today is the toughest day of entire yatra. Yatris need to trek about 10-11 hours crossing through Dolma la Pass (5650 m) and Gauri Kunda. Overnight in Guesthouse at Zuthulphuk.
DAY 08: HILSA / SIMIKOT
Trek 2 hours, end of parikrama and Drive to Hilsa for about 4 hours. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 09: SIMIKOT – NEPALGUNJ - KATHMANDU
Early morning fly to Simikot by heli then again fly back to Nepalgunj and fly to Kathmandu.
DAY 10: KATHMANDU
After breakfast, drive to visit Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa. Next, Patan Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath Stupa. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
DAY 11: KATHMANDU
After breakfast, drive to visit Kailashnath Mahadev Temple (World’s Tallest Shiva Statue) and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. OR, go for Mountain Tour by flight (additional fare) to view Mt. Everest. Rest of the day is free. Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
DAY 12: KATHMANDU, DEPARTURE
After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight back to your home.
Note: Due to various unanticipated reasons, the main yatra may get extended by one or two days. In such a case, the guests may have to adjust their time in Kathmandu after the tour and compromise visiting some of the places scheduled for Day 10 to Day 12.
Overland Transfers: A/C Bus & Cars
- Nepalgunj to Simikot: 45 Minutes (Aircraft)
- Simikot to Hilsa: 20 minutes (Helicopter)