- Vacation to cherish for lifetime.
- 2 N in Moscow.
- Moscow: guided city tour.
- Admire the architecturally beautiful stations on Metro tour of Moscow.
- The world famous Russian Circus.
- Culture of Russia on Russian Folklore show.
- Kremlin: guided tour.
- Hi-speed train to St. Petersburg.
- 2 N in St. Petersburg.
- The magnificent Amber room at Catherine Palace in Pushkin.
- St. Petersburg: guided city tour
- Enjoy a scenic river cruise on Neva River in St. Petersburg.
- Hermitage Museum: guided tour
- 1 Nt in Helsinki.
- Helsinki: guided city tour
- Rock Church and Senate Square
- Cultural history of Finland on the visit to the National Museum of Finland.
- Stay in Seaview Cabin on your overnight cruise on the Silja Serenade / Symphony.
- 1 N in Stockholm.
- Stockholm: guided city tour
- Vasa museum – a maritime museum in Stockholm.
- The Golden Hall at Stockholm City Hall.
- SkyView – top of the world’s largest spherical building on a Gondola to get a fantastic view of Stockholm.
- Karlstad – beautiful lakeside town in Sweden.
- Photo stop at Lake Vanern – largest lake in Sweden & European Union.
- 1 N in Oslo.
- Oslo: guided city tour
- The Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to over 200 stone, bronze and cast-iron figural sculptures.
- Viking Ship Museum: guided tour
- Enjoy a breath-taking view from top of Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
- 1 N in Geilo – Norway’s most popular ski destination.
- Experience Norway in a Nutshell – The highlight of your tour with beautiful fjord landscape, steep mountains and spectacular waterfalls.
- 1 N in Bergen.
- Bergen: guided tour, with a visit to Bryggen – UNESCO world heritage site.
- Funicular ride to the stunning view-point at Mt Fløyen – One of the most iconic attractions of Norway.
- 2 N in Copenhagen.
- Copenhagen – Danish Capital: guided city tour
- View the magnificent Little Mermaid.
- Carlsberg: to get an authentic brewery experience with a lot of history.
- One of the most beautiful way to see Copenhagen is to sail on Nyhavn Canal boat ride.
- Tivoli Gardens – Denmark’s oldest and best known theme park.
- Service of well-educated, multi-lingual & knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
- Breakfast: Daily Buffet
- 11 Lunches: Non-Vegetarian / Indian Jain / Vegetarian Lunches.
- 10 Dinners: Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- 01 Dinner on-board the Cruise & 01 Local Dinner.
- 2 N in Moscow: Hotel Novotel Moscow / Holiday Inn Moscow or similar.
- 2 N in St. Petersburg: Hotel Holiday Inn / Original Sokos or similar
- 1 night in Helsinki: Hotel Holiday Inn West / Clarion or similar.
- 1 night on-board Cruise (Seaview cabin) – Silja Line or similar.
- 1 night in Stockholm: Hotel Quality Globe / Scandic Kungs Kurva or similar
- 1 N in Oslo: Hotel Scandic Asker / Quality 33 or similar
- 1 N in Geilo: Hotel Vestlia or similar.
- 1 N in Bergen: Hotel Quality Edward Grieg / Thon Bergen Airport or similar.
- 2 N in Copenhagen: Hotel First Hotel Copenhagen or similar.
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (as calculated on 15 September 2017).
- Cost of your ticket taxes (as calculated on 15 September 2017).
- Single entry Russia visa.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The costs of Russia and Schengen visas are included in your tour price with documentation, processing and consulate fees.
- Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
TIPS & PORTERAGE
- Driver tips of EURO 03 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
- Porterage at Train station in Russia.
- The porterage at the pier for the Cruise has been included.
- April 2018: 28
- May 2018: 19
- June 2018: 02
- July 2018: 21
- August 2018: 04
- October 2018: 13
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers traveling together. In the event the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of traveling on another departure date.
What is NOT included in the tour
- The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Surcharges incase applicable on certain departure dates.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
Day 01: Welcome to Moscow – Russia’s capital.
- Welcome to Moscow – The glamour’s capital city of Russia with its cultural & historical delight will charm the discerning traveler.
- Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. (Check-in after 1500 hrs).
- Overnight in Moscow. (Dinner)
Day 02: Enjoy a guided city tour of Moscow. Admire underground Soviet-era architecture on Metro tour of Moscow. Experience the highlight of Russia – The world famous Russian Circus.
- Today proceed on a city tour with an expert local guide. You will see important landmarks including The Moscow Kremlin, Walls & towers of Kremlin, St. Basil cathedral, Red square, Moskva river, Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the Moscow university and enjoy a splendid view of the city from Sparrow hill.
- Later proceed to discover the subways of Moscow recognized as the most beautiful in the world – on your Moscow Metro Tour. The Moscow metro begun in the 1930’s and its various stations reflect completely different styles and periods.
- Today in the evening, witness the famous Russian Circus in its land of origin.
- Overnight in Moscow (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 03: Enjoy a guided tour of Kremlin. Ride on a Hi-speed train to St. Petersburg. Experience Russian Folklore show.
- Today proceed on a guided tour of Kremlin the oldest part of the city.
- See one of the greatest architectural treasures in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- See Ivan – the Great Bell Tower, the iconic cathedrals, Grand Kremlin Palace.
- Later proceed to the Railway Station to board a Hi-speed train to St. Petersburg. On arrival, get transferred to the hotel for check-in.
- Today in the evening, enjoy the Russian folk music with Russian Dance Show.
- Overnight in St. Petersburg (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
Day 04: Visit the magnificent Amber room at Catherine Palace. Enjoy a guided city tour of St. Petersburg. Enjoy a scenic river cruise on river Neva.
- Embark on a fascinating drive to Pushkin to visit Catherine Palace, surrounded by beautifully landscaped parkland with a rich variety of follies and monuments.
- Visit the particularly extraordinary Amber Room, world-famous chamber decorated in amber panels backed with gold leaf and mirrors.
- Later in the afternoon, enjoy the city tour of the world’s most beautiful city – St. Petersburg with a local guide. It has all the ingredients for an unforgettable travel experience high art, lavish architecture, an extraordinary history and rich cultural traditions.
- See the St. Isaac’s Cathedral of St. Petersburg’s historic center dominated by the grand gold dome, the Church on Spilled Blood is nonetheless one of St. Petersburg’s most instantly recognizable landmarks, Nevsky Prospekt.
- See Brozen Horseman – St. Petersburg’s symbol & the most famous equestrian statue of Peter the Great.
- Today in the evening, enjoy a scenic cruise on Neva River.
- Overnight in St. Petersburg (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
Day 05: Visit the Hermitage Museum. On to Helsinki – Capital of Finland.
- Proceed on a guided tour of St. Petersburg’s most famous visitor attraction with over 03 million items in its collection and universally acknowledged as one of the world’s greatest treasuries of art and antiquities, the Hermitage is a name.
- Here you’ll find centuries of European fine art and a rich collection of Greek and Roman antiquities, and the astonishingly opulent 18th and 19th century state rooms of Russia’s imperial family.
- Sit back in the comforts of the coach as we drive to Helsinki – the Finnish capital. Helsinki is a vibrant seaside city of beautiful islands and great green parks, a compact city, its rhythm is laid back yet at the same time refreshingly active.
- Overnight in Helsinki. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 06: Get familiar with Helsinki on your guided city tour of Helsinki. Visit the National Museum of Finland.
- Embark on guided city tour of Helsinki by driving past the city’s busy harbour and shipyards and down the coastal road by Embassy Park, seeing the colourful open-air market, you will see Senate Square, home to an elegant Lutheran Cathedral. Visit the Sibelius Monument dedicated to the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius.
- See the impressive Parliament building, the National Museum, Finlandia Hall and Olympic Stadium Helsinki constructed for its hosting of the 1952 Olympic Games.
- See the unique Rock Church, which was built out of solid rock and capped with a copper dome.
- Visit the National Museum of Finland representing Finnish history from the Stone Age to the present day.
- Later in the afternoon, proceed to the pier to board the overnight Silja cruise to Stockholm.
- Stay in Seaview Cabins on the Cruise. Overnight on board the Cruise. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 07: Enjoy guided city tour of Stockholm with a visit to the maritime museum – Vasa Museum. Enjoy a fascinating ride in the gondola up to SkyView of Stockholm.
- The cruise disembark at the Stockholm pier to meet the local guide to proceed on guided tour of the city of Stockholm often referred to as the Venice of the North.
- Visit Fjällgatan to see the magnificent view of the Swedish capital. See the Old Town with its fascinating narrow cobble-stoned alleys, the Royal palace, the Cathedral, and the City Hall where the festivities of the annual Nobel Prize award takes place.
- Continue to the impressive Vasa Museum, which houses eight exhibitions, is one of Sweden’s most popular tourist attractions because of its beautifully-preserved wooden warship that sank in Stockholm Harbour during her ill-fated maiden voyage in 1628.
- Go up on the gondola to the SkyView – Stockholm’s landmark that takes you to the top of the world’s largest spherical building for a fantastic view of Stockholm.
- Overnight in Stockholm. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 08: Onto Oslo – the capital of Norway. Visit Karlstad – beautiful lakeside town in Sweden.
- Today we drive to Oslo – the Viking capital where fjords and mountains meet.
- Enroute, visit the town of Karlstad, situated between the cities of Stockholm and Oslo.
- The town is bisected by the Klaralven River with the Smiling Sun it’s symbol.
- Lake Vanern provides visitors with an opportunity to completely soak in its splendid beauty.
- On arrival into Oslo, check in and relax in the comforts of your hotel.
- Overnight in Oslo. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 09: Enjoy a guided city tour of Oslo with Viking Museum & visit to the top of Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Onto Geilo – Norway’s most popular ski destination.
- Get introduced to the city of Oslo with local guide.
- See medieval Akershus Fortress, the City Hall from the 1950s, the Royal Palace, Parliament and the National Theatre.
- Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to over 200 stone, bronze and cast-iron figural sculptures made by the Norwegian artist Gustav Vigeland.
- Visit to the top of the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, a large ski jumping hill and get a breath-taking view of Oslo fjords.
- Proceed for a guided tour of Viking Ship Museum. The museum displays the world’s two best-preserved wooden Viking ships built in the 09th century, as well as small boats.
- Proceed to Geilo – One of Norway’s most popular ski destination with slopes and parks.
- It is located between Norway’s two largest cities, Oslo and Bergen.
- Overnight in Geilo. (Breakfast/Lunch/ Local Dinner)
Day 10: Today embark on an exciting journey – Norway in Nutshell – The highlight of your tour.
- Proceed for Bergen for one of the highlight of your trip – Norway in Nutshell. This is a combination of spectacular train rides, impressive trips by boat and scenic bus ride.
- Board your scenic train from Geilo to Myrdal, where you change to the Flam railway line, a masterpiece of engineering set in wild and wonderful scenery to travel to Flam.
- Cherish the beautiful huge mountains and thundering waterfalls as the train glides through tunnels and open stretches on its way down to wild Flam valley.
- Wander around the idyllic countryside, before embarking on an enchanting boat ride through the spectacular fjords.
- Be amazed with the splendid scenery as the boat takes you from Aurlands fjord into the Naeroy fjord, one of the narrowest fjord in Europe, surrounded by mighty mountains of upto 1800 meters.
- Arrive at scenic Gudvangen, board your coach as you travel through the impressive Norwegian landscape to Bergen.
- Pass charming villages before arriving into Bergen.
- Overnight in Bergen. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 11: Get familiar with the city of Bergen on your guided city tour. Take Fløibanen Funicular ride to get a scenic view of Bergen. Fly to Copenhagen – Denmark’s capital.
- Proceed on your guided city tour of Bergen – the second largest port city of Norway.
- Visit Bryggen a UNESCO world heritage site Row of Hanseatic timbered houses with characteristic pointed gables facing the harbor, see the bustling Fish and Flower Market, the City Park, and the Grieghall – the concert hall of Bergen.
- Take the funicular railway to Mount Fløyen and get a scenic view of Bergen Fjord.
- The funicular railway is one of Norway’s most famous attractions.
- Proceed to Bergen airport to take a flight to the fairytale city Copenhagen. The city is one of Europe’s oldest capitals with an exclusive royal touch.
- Overnight in Copenhagen. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 12: Enjoy guided city tour of Copenhagen. Get an authentic brewery experience on your tour of the Carlsberg Brewery. Enjoy Nyhavn Canal – beautiful way to see Copenhagen. Visit Tivoli Gardens – Denmark’s oldest Theme Park.
- Today proceed on a guided city tour of Copenhagen. It is full of historical buildings and ancient streets.
- You will see the Little Mermaid – symbol of Copenhagen and the Gefion fountain.
- The Royal residence Amalienborg Palace consisting of four identical facades, Christiansborg Castle the home of the Danish Parliament, and many more sights.
- Visit Carlsberg Brewery to get an authentic brewery experience with a lot of history and beer. The unique displays and interactive exhibitions take you on a trip through the world’s largest collection of beer bottles, the history of beer, and the Carlsberg development.
- Copenhagen is an old harbour and maritime city, one of the most beautiful and enjoyable ways to see it is from a boat sailing down its charming canals on Nyhavn Canal Cruise.
- Later in the afternoon proceed to the Tivoli Gardens a famous amusement park in Copenhagen and a must for all visitors to the city.
- Overnight in Copenhagen. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 13: Depart and fly back home.
- The vacation ends here, today it’s time to fly back home.
- Check out and depart for the Airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)